Can you recommend a pregnancy resource center?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

After 5 years in marriage with my lover with 2 kids, my lover started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr Emezizi who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 24 hours my lover came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via: [email protected] com or directly WhatsApp: +2348109805184

I go to a place called HOPE.

Almost every town (in Canada) has an FCSS of some sort, that would be the first place to look :slight_smile: