Can you spot and be pregnant?

I very lightly spotted for two days a few days ago, it just stopped and I’m not bleeding at all anymore. I took a pregnancy test and it’s negative? Could I still be pregnant? Should I be worried about any medical issues? Is it common to spot a few days before your expected period if you are pregnant?

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you spot and be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

Super normal. Implant bleeding

Wait 5 days after a missed period, then take a pregnancy test. Yes you can spot.

Yes. Just keep an eye on it

Yes if it’s brown that’s just old blood. If no cramps that’s a good sign too. But to put ur mind at rest best get hcg done

Could be a chemical pregnancy or implementation bleed

Why would you think your pregnant if the pregnancy taste test came back negative? Those are pretty darn accurate you can spot when you’re pregnant but I doubt you’re pregnant

Yes especially implantation bleeding

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13800 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyles12.pages.dev

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18358 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://superdollarpay122.pages.dev/

It depends on where you are in your cycle. It could be implantation bleeding if you are a certain DPO and it’s a certain amount of time from implanting. It could also be pre-period spotting. I get that sometimes before certain cycles! If it is truly implantation bleeding, I would wait until you are a week late for your period to get the best results. You start to get positive hcg tests up about 48 hours after implantation has happened

I bled profusely some years ago for a good couple of weeks - longer in fact - and it turned out I was pregnant. Sadly, I miscarried at nearly 17 weeks.

1 Like

Are you on birth control? I’m on an IUD I always spot a few days before my period is supposed to come. Or it could also be implantation bleeding. Usually if it’s really early in pregnancy you won’t get a positive test right away

I’d take another test in a couple days tbh. It is normal to spot at the very beginning of pregnancy. (Implantation Bleeding)

I had what seemed to be normal periods while I was pregnant. Obviously they weren’t periods but they were on time and I didn’t think anything of it.
Wait a few days to a week and test again.

Yes! Implantation bleeding. If you don’t bleed anymore i would just wait a week or so & test again! Honestly, your primary doctor could check your hcg levels now & let you know if you’re pregnant that way you know if you should be worried. Sounds like implantation bleeding, though!

Maybe… you should wait for a couple of weeks and take another test.

yes!!! I did with my daughter at 7 & 14 weeks

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18591 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning294.pages.dev/

Yes it could be implantation bleeding

Yes especially if you’re having more than one!