Can you take zoloft while pregnanat?

So I am 23 weeks pregnant and a few weeks ago I asked to be prescribed a medication for anxiety and depression. I’m constantly worried about her (the baby) and always Googling everything that seems even a bit off. Anyways, I have been very hormonal and emotional lately towards my boyfriend. I get so upset over anything he does ‘wrong’, start an argument about it, and then it ends with me crying. I get so angry, and half the time I don’t even know why. My hormones are putting a strain on my relationship. I’ve been considering starting my medication but I’m terrified. I’ve read (and even the dr said) there are harmful risks to taking these medications while pregnant. That the baby could have troubles latching while breastfeeding or even some issues with their heart. I am prescribed the off-brand Zoloft. Has anyone taken this while pregnant, and if so did you or baby have ANY complications that could be linked to the meds? No rude comments please, I’m a first time mom trying to figure out these crazy hormones!! TIA

14 Likes

I have taken lexapro while pregnant which is for both anxiety and depression and my babies were fine during and after the birth… they monitored my babies after the birth for signs of withdrawal and they were fine

2 Likes

Girl, thats just being pregnant. I was like that with all 3 kids! Take it easy. Run a nice warm bubble bath and relax. Breath! Just pray and everything will turn out fine. I agree with Ardell Martinez! Do not take the meds till after…

4 Likes

First of all, stay off the internet. Google is not your friend. :neutral_face: You’re literally making yourself sick, and that isn’t helping anything. Second, you know it’s your hormones, so whenever you feel yourself losing it, remind yourself it’s your hormones and it’ll actually make it easier to deal with the emotions, but you have to acknowledge it in the moment, not 20 minutes afterwards. Lastly, talk to your OBGYN and general practitioner both. Speaking to both will give you different perspectives. Your OB will be more familiar with the effects of medication on pregnancy than your GP.

6 Likes

Took Zoloft when I was pregnant. Baby was just fine and healthy

3 Likes

Listen to your doctor. Your doctor is educated regarding this and he/she has weighed up the pros/cons for you as an individual.
Randoms on the internet cannot give you medical advice.

8 Likes

I have MDD and anxiety disorder but I’m scared to take any meds cuz I’m pregnant. So, I’m following this

Try the sleepy time tea. It has lavender and chamomile. Also try the calming oils to rub on your body and the bath soaks

As long as you’re being monitored. I was on depression medication my whole pregnancy. My kids turned out perfectly fine.

2 Likes

I took something similar my baby came out perfect!!! No worries!!!

2 Likes

I took it and both babies are fine. While there are risk my doctor assured me my anxiety was more unhealthy for the child than anything as they can feel what mama is experiencing.

4 Likes

It’s totally normal to be scared about baby’s health. Have you tried counseling before meds?

I was prescriped Zoloft a few weeks ago due to other stuff going on not due to pregnancy and my doctor said it’s very safe and fine and advised me to take it all through pregnancy and then after…

2 Likes

try tea first maybe reading a book or a baby book keep yourself busy learning all the dos and donts on baby so youll feel more prepared and not scared inxlude your partner take a walk around the block atleast everyday exercise help your brain release feel good chemicals I struggled with my anxiety n ptsd while pregnant but did not take meds till after but if you need them after you try other things am sure its fine or doctor would not prescribe

2 Likes

I don’t recommend any medications while pregnant, no matter how “safe” it may be. My youngest was born with persistent pulmonary hypertension and it was caused by me taking Zoloft throughout my pregnancy. Thankfully, it was corrected in the NICU and she’s been thriving since.

1 Like

Isn’t it an anti-depressant? Why would a doctor tell you not to take it? Maybe a different type Dr would be okay with? Without mine I would be curled in a corner in a closet!! Ask about Paxil. Not as strong as Zoloft …

1 Like

If you are concerned, ask for a referral to see a perinatal psychiatric.

1 Like

I took zoloft during 2 pregnancies and both of my babies were fine

1 Like

Actual depression is a lack of serotin (sp?) in the brain. I inherit it. Not so simple to just quit taking medication for it. Just saying.

2 Likes

Don’t take Zoloft, it is the worst one on the market

2 Likes

I had severe PPD after my first was born. My depression got worse during my current pregnancy. Both times I used Zoloft. My son breastfed just fine and so far my pregnancy has been normal. Did you OB prescribe it? Only asking if it was your OB bc not all doctors are educated properly in what meds are prenatal and breastfeeding friendly, I’ve learned from personal experience. Always run your meds through your doctor before taking them. Also, we’re not doctors and google isn’t always your friend. Talk therapy helps as well, so if it’s an option you’re interested in I’d seek it out.

3 Likes

Talk with your pharmacist about it. They might be able to offer a little more info. Also will have background in how the med is metabolized and risks to baby. Take care of yourself, so you can take care of baby. I wish you the best of luck. You will get through this. It will get better!!

Actually slightly insulted that someone suggested trying a cup of tea tbh if you have felt the need to seek medical advice go with what your doctor has suggested. Firstly he wouldn’t prescribe if he thought there was an alternative and secondly he wouldn’t prescribe something dangerous. What uv been given is low risk and as many comments above state babies have been born healthy and fine mum needs to be healthy too and ready for baby to born so please take the step and keep yourself healthy and start taking them. Everyone worries your worries won’t go away it’s it’s a mamma thing but itl definitely help you for your little ones arrival. And please stop googling lol worst thing ever xxx sending u love and hugs

7 Likes

I took Prozac while pregnant. My babies had no ill effect. I think you should weigh which you think would be more harmful, your emotions or the medication. I will pray for you. If you ask God to give you peace He will. Much Love.

3 Likes

I’ve taken zoloft through 2 and a half of my pregnancies.
All 3 babies had slight withdrawal from it. It wasn’t crazy or anything they just slept a lot and didn’t want to eat so ended up losing more than preferred weight.
No heart issues or anything.

For me, the withdrawal was a risk I was willing to take as opposed to having horrible depression and being a shitty mom and wife in return.
Now, if the withdrawal would’ve been anything like what you read about with heroin and that crap then obviously the risk wouldn’t have been worth it.

If you didn’t have aniexty or depression before becoming pregnant I wouldn’t start those are completely normal feelings during pregnancy! I was a complete mess and 100% goggle is not your friend while pregnant or having a newborn trust me !!! And I would go insane on my husband and I never fight with him I went so crazy over what car seat we were getting it was world war 2 in the store I had a full meltdown :joy:

2 Likes

Hello! I am so sorry your anxiety and hormones are being so difficult right now. I’m going to overshare, lol, but I wish I could give you a hug because I know this too-well. I also just want to point out our anxiety could be stemming from how much we love and want to be our best for this little baby… those of us with anxiety can sometimes be perfectionists and hard on ourselves and when we are pregnant, we suddenly lose complete control of our bodies, hormones and brains!!! That could make anyone feel like this!!!

My last pregnancy, I also chose not to take medication but I was struggling horribly with depression… which turned into post partum depression for an entire year after my first child. I, too, said I didn’t want to chance the very small risks even after my doctor said it would be better for both my child and me to take it if things were really as hard as I was describing…

I want to let you know I am pregnant with twins this time and I can’t wait to begin to take medication for my anxiety and depression. I would never wish the additional stress on ANY new mom and I don’t want to scare you, but the hormones only got worse for me post-baby and that new sweet child that trusts you more than anything just wants your heartbeat and your calm… we have to be at our best to take care of them!! I want to see you have the opportunity to be your best… with anxiety on mute! So my question to you is this: as a new mama, do you feel like the anxiety is taking over your life more than you can control it? if the answer is no, (because it’s just here and there googling/frantic/obsessions now and then and you can stop to take care of yourself) you sound like a first time mama who cares… but if the answer is yes, it’s running your life more than you can control it (and you’re like me, and felt consistently overwhelmed with the bad possibilities and let your fears run rampant), I would suggest the medication.

I also specifically have had 4 friends (that I found out as I was struggling through PPD) that continued to take the equivalent of the Zoloft brand and have had absolutely no problems- with their mental health or their kiddos. My doctor discussed this with me for this time and there is a wealth of testing and studies that show it’s the safest with a lot of historical data- nothing “cutting edge or risky”…By the time I finally got an appointment (last baby) for medication, my PPD lifted- what a kick in the butt! I learned for this time!! It doesn’t have to be permanent and you should not feel bad at all- being unwell and trying to care for a newborn is a hell I would not wish on anyone and I constantly hated myself because I was “failing her.” I’m not the type of person who always says go get a pill to help with anxiety/depression, but knowing what I know now, I think it’s important to accept the help if your anxiety is truly uncontrollable because growing a human is HARD!!! It doesn’t need to be HARDER!

I also want to remind you that legally your doctor does HAVE to say that to you (the risks)… I would talk to them about the risk percentages (may make you feel better!) and put a game plan together with your doctor to see if they support you in this and if you’re comfortable with the outcome despite the minimal risks. If you want to talk about anything at all, just message me. You’ll find there are a lot of us who can relate to your emotions and fears- we are all figuring this out together and I’m so proud of you for already having the conversation with your doctor (and yourself)… I am so humbled after my first baby, I have no problem taking any extra help or hand I can, including temporarily accepting medication in my life.

I also want to encourage you to speak with your partner about your anxieties again; he can help you identify triggers and keeping that line of communication open is so important!! The next few years you two will grow into and depend on each other more than you ever knew possible and it’s going to be an amazing journey!!! Make sure he is also comfortable with your idea of medicine just for awareness and see if he can be extra supportive for the first 4-6 weeks as the medications begins to assist your body chemistry in adjusting, if you decide to take the medicine. It’s important that you follow the dosage from the doctor and that you don’t stop taking it abruptly.

At one point you said you “get so angry and half the time you don’t know why”—- this will be every emotion now that you’re a MAMA! Hahahaha constantly in inner conflict and trial-and-error… you’re not alone and we all know why - an entire human is flourishing in your body, feeling your every high and low and becoming an amazing little girl that’s going to steal your heart :slightly_smiling_face: no matter what, children are incredibly forgiving and will always be your personal fan club …so even when we mess up, we haven’t ruined them. When you see her smile at you (which may take longer than we’d like Lol), I can’t wait for your heart to feel that kind of love. You got this , focus on YOUR calm and provide that babe with a lovely little happy nook to keep growing in… after all, you’ve already been doing so great and you’re over half way to meeting her :slightly_smiling_face: ps. I hear girls make us a little MORE hormonal, so it makes sense!

I wouldn’t get on meds while pregnant. It can harm the baby.

2 Likes

I’ve been on antidepressants for years so I continued to take them and Zoloft was one of them. It was more dangerous for me to stop taking them, than to be on them. I’ve had two pregnancies, three kids (twins) and all of them are okay. Mental health is HUGE esp when the babies arrive. :heart: don’t forget to take care of yourself as well.

3 Likes

I took two different ones during my whole pregnancy. Because without them I am unstable and become suicidal. My OB said he thought they were fine for me to take. So I continued taking them. My son is almost 9 months and has had no issues with anything. He’s even had developmental studies appointments to check how he’s progressing and so far they’ve said he’s actually ahead of the curve. I would be wary of googling everything. It will just make your anxiety worse. Too many people quick to say things are wrong and will always be wrong and the type of people that everything could lead to doomsday when’s it’s not. Trust your gut and your doctor. I know I trust my OB enough that he would never allow me to be on anything that would hurt my baby.

2 Likes

I suffered PPD with both the youngest and honestly the Zoloft was a life saver I was bad with it while pregnant but when I have birth it wasn’t effecting me anymore

2 Likes

There are class action lawsuits that scroll across the TV about birth defect due to zoloft while pregnant. Personally wouldn’t risk it. I was a mess but tried to calm myself and then would apologize after.

1 Like

I was on Lorien throughout both my pregnancy’s & both my boys are happy & healthy

2 Likes

I suffered with anxiety and depression to a poi t where i hated being out in public or even being around people. I got throught it without medication because my brain was working overtime bout to use anything unnatural. Uncle google was my best friend and i self diagnosed and predicted it all!!! I finally spoke to my nan who suggested that everytime i would feel an episode i will go and lie down in a dark room headphones on and via youtube find a guided meditation at first to ease the emotions i then started to do it in the morning when I woke up and also to fall asleep. It was awesome because then it became a routine for me and when it was finally time i was so relaxed and it was 150% easier than my first birth i also had meditation music and guided meditation in birthing room with me to help me breathe

Fyi, doctors dont always know contraindications and all the risks. A doctor almost killed me by putting me on two meds that seriously interfered with each other. The pharmacist never noticed either. It took my medical background to realize a can’t be mixed with b.

I held off taking mine for weeks … one night I just did I’ve been on them.now for a month and they are really helping. I take sertraline only 25s but it just takes the edge off. My dr told me it’s also fine to continue whilst breast feeding because it’s such a low dose it wont pass over.
They arent there to ruin your life and the sooner you can start the sooner you and your partner can start enjoying your pregnancy. Wish I’d started sooner it cause massive issues for me with the babys dad. I’m also 23 weeks xxx

2 Likes

If you were on it successfully before pregnancy, it could be a benefit. I’m 32 w 6 days right now and have been on Sertraline/Zoloft my entire pregnancy. Sometimes after birth if you aren’t able to breast feed the baby goes through a short withdrawal period and they cry more than average. It’s a Class C drug, so it’s not recommended unless the benefits outweigh the risks for you personally. I would talk to your OB or PCP ( whoever you are most comfortable sharing with) and decide together. I started mine years and years ago for anxiety, and we found out when I got off it that it was masking part of my dysautonomic issue. For me it’s imperative, I stay on it, and I think it’s a personal decision between you and your doctor. You’ve got this

1 Like

Try yoga & meditating. Coloring is very relaxing.

1 Like

I would not take the risk. Meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: yoga instead. There’s s way to deal with your issues naturally.

I didn’t take anything until AFTER I had my daughter. You never know how it will mess with their brain chemistry or what birth defects it can cause. You’re going to worry regardless, that’s part of being a mom. You’re going to google. You’re pregnant, you’re going to be emotional.

I was on zoloft (generic) while I was pregnant with my daughter bc it got to the point I was so depressed and anxious I lost 13 pounds in 5 days, obviously not healthy for baby. She is perfectly healthy, so very smart! Do what you need to do to take care of you momma!

3 Likes

My dr prescribed that exact thing to me i am 31 weeks now and baby is doing just fine. But i started taking it around 18 weeks and stopped around 25 weeks because i noticed my moods actually got way worse after taking the medication so i stopped taking it. I’m doing ok now though and its manageable.

I was on Zoloft which is safer then any kind of other meds… you have to do what you feel is right. And don’t worry we all go through those hormonal stages.

I was prescribed sertraline when I had post partum with my 2nd child. I had to continue taking it during my 3rd pregnancy. If you are stressed, the baby will feel it . In order to have a healthy baby and pregnancy you have to take care of your self also . My 3rd child was born healthy and surprisingly my one that goes with the flow and the easiest . I still have to take sertraline every day it is my bestfriend . Mental health is no joke , take care of you so you can successfully take care of your baby :slightly_smiling_face:

I took this while pregnant with my last child. Hormones are cruel.
Honestly it didn’t help me at all. I would get offended over anything anyone would say to me. If the medicine helps you then take it but you are not going to know until you try it. I breastfeed my baby just fine once she was born.

Vitamin B12 can help regulate mood. Zoloft is a class C drug with risks

Your bf needs to put on his big girl panties and be more understanding of what you are going through. Most women have crazy mood swings while prego. I would cry and get angry for no reason a lot. It’s part of the process.

1 Like

Smoke some pot!!! Helps with anxiety, there are sooo many strains that help with so many symptoms! You can even buy a vaporizer if you’re afraid of the smoke.

5 Likes

I was a bitch when I was pregnant. I broke up with my baby daddy 2 times. The last time he proposed and I still broke it off (the day before Valentine’s day). Its just hormones

My dr wanted to put me on zoloft and when she found out I was trying to get pregnant she instantly changed it. Ur hormonal, ur pregnant…i was the same way. I found other ways to relax and calm down…I went for walks, I went to the gym, i took baths, i got massages, i was told yoga, I read a lot about meditation… anything that doesnt have the risk of possibly putting ur child in danger.

1 Like

Have u looked into any natural remedies? herbal supplements st. Johns wort might be an option.

Do not take the meds!!! Get some Frankenscence essential oil and a carrier oil like coconut or almond and put into a roller tub and put it in your wrist. Just like another person said the baby can feel the stress and they end up high anxiety too. I know because both my girls have bad anxiety.

1 Like

My daughter took Zoloft while pregnant with my 1st grandbaby in March, and my granddaughter was just fine!

Zoloft- baby girl with rare heart defect here. Definitely look into therapy

Stop blaming the hormones for just being a bitch. I swear women would use any excuse to get by with shitty behavior.

I am on prozac currently at 23 weeks. I have been on it for 5 years and for me, i cannot function without it. I had a level 2 anatomy scan done as well as a fetal echocardiogram done and everything looks perfect! My last pregnancy i was a miserable anxious mess the entire time, and my daughter ended up being born at 34 weeks and i believe part of that was from the constant stress and unhappiness i felt the WHOLE TIME. your health is just as important. Good luck mama!

1 Like

I would look into essential oils that support and balance hormones because theyre totally safe. Myyl.com/oilbymandy

1 Like

My emotions were all over during pregnancy , my oh understood why and we rode it out :pray: as soon as my son was here the mood swings and crying fits and fits of rage stopped x

1 Like

My daughter seen a ob specialist will she was pregnant. She had been on several meds for her anxiety and depression. They change to from the worst ones to others. My little granddaughter was born February 5th. 7lbs 7ozs healthy in every way. Yes there are some risks but if you dont have a healthy momma your not going to have a healthy baby. You are past all the organ development, baby is growing at this point.

Zoloft made me hear voices. About a week after I started it, I started hearing voices and I had to be taken off of it and I went through withdrawals. I would have her switch you. I take Paxil and it works amazing for me. Idk of you can take it while pregnant though

1 Like

I was prescribed sertraline (zoloft) at about 31 weeks. My high risk ObGyn prescribed it to me. I took it until baby was 12 months old and then I changed to Wellbutrin because the sertraline wasn’t as effective anymore. I’ve been breastfeeding baby for his entire life (15 months next week), and he’s perfectly fine.

But in the end, you have to do what will make you more comfortable. If you take the meds and you’re stressing about how it might affect baby, then it kinda negates the point of the meds, IMO. If you’re worried about it, discuss other options with your doctor, and maybe find a psychiatrist who specializes in PPD/PPA and they can help you find meds/ therapy that will help you without harming baby.

My cousin had a daughter with a heart defect from zoloft when she was born. I never knew that was a risk before it happened, I took it for years. She’s part of a lawsuit now I believe.

Everyone has diff outcomes with meds during pregnancy

Goo natural resources, meditation, herbal remedies, etc. Hormones fluctuate all over. Maybe try to restrain not getting into battles with your SO. You got lots of options before taking meds. I wouldn’t risk my baby at all.

I was put on Zoloft with my now 2yr old and my 5mo old. Everything with them is just fine. :slight_smile:

I mean taboo but i have multiple sclerosis & ptsd & have medical mj. My doctor told me to keep it going & shes extremely healthy. No high bp, no diabetes, not 1 deficiency. They’ve been using it overseas for decades because its better than 99.9% of the crap they give you

2 Likes

My daughter suffers with anxiety and depression when she was pregnant she bought a pregnancy yoga DVD and did yoga helped her and she drank plenty of water no caffeinated drinks at all

1 Like

My daughter was pregnant with twins and began taking it. She is still on it. I have taken it for years. Zoloft works for panic and aniexty.

I also know that hormones are brutal after delivery. The harm that could possibly be from that is something to consider as well.

Your not high risk. If I was pregnant and suffering I would take it.

Google is not the answer when checking your symptoms…hormones are gunna go crazy when you’re pregnant…especially with anxiety and depression…there are literally risks to EVERY medication you take…just because it’s a risk doesn’t mean it has happened a ton of times…it may have only happened a small percent of times but because it happened they have to tell you…I’ve had a lot of people take sertraline during pregnancy and had no issues

1 Like

I took Fluoxetine which is Prozac an my baby is 10 years old and no issues

The doctor has stated there could be side affects linked to taking the meds, but you want the opinions of non professionals on Facebook.
The losing your crap all the time is pretty normal for being pregnant. Those hormones affect all of us differently.

6 Likes

My doctor told me it was the safest thing to take while pregnant in regards to maintaining a healthy mind. I have severe bipolar disorder, anxiety and depression. I had to stop my BIPOLAR meds when I got pregnant… The anxiety got horrible and so did the depression. If I wasn’t put on Zoloft I probably would be in a mental institution right now instead of at home with my 3 year old waiting to have a perfectly healthy already 7 lb baby. The side effects are extremely miniscule compared to what could happen if you don’t take care of yourself as well.

1 Like

“However, the majority of the studies done have found that women taking sertraline during pregnancy are not more likely to have a baby with a birth defect than women not taking sertraline. Overall, the available information does not suggest that sertraline increases the chance for birth defects above the 3-5% background risk that is seen in the general population.” To everyone saying this medication cause birth defects for your baby, there is absolutely no way to prove the defect was caused by the medication. Most babies with mom’s who take this medication are born perfectly healthy.

2 Likes

I haven’t been in this situation so I can’t say what to do. Just don’t google your symptoms. It’ll drive you crazy.

1 Like

Not zoloft but my daughter was born addicted to medications and she’s 3 now. She’s happy and healthy, we have not had any issues at all. Good luck to you. Everyone is different so only you know if you really need the extra help from meds but I definitely did.

I took Zoloft while I was pregnant with my second. He is a perfectly fine 10 year old.

I personally had bad experiences with zoloft and I have seen it have bad side effects on grown women alone so for pregnancy I dont really trust it. The hormones come and go, I suffer from depression/anxiety as well but I’m waiting till I have the baby to start medication again. It’s normal to feel hormonal during pregnancy at times, some days are worse than others. But honestly as you get further into the second trimester and into the third it gets way easier

2 Likes

No offense but if the choice is between the baby’s health or hurting your bf’s feelings because you’re hormones are going crazy(pretty much a given for any pregnancy so) then it really shouldn’t even be a choice. Baby, every time! Try to do some calming things like yoga or going for a walk. If you feel yourself getting upset try to walk away and go back to it later when you’re calmer if you can’t let it go. But he should understand you’ll be a little nuts during pregnancy and just try and ride it out.

4 Likes

Suck it up, and don’t take any meds ( unless you really have to) When your baby comes, you’ll know it was all worth it. Love and prayers.

3 Likes

Major depression issues here. I’ve taken meds that are considered “safe” for pregnancy. The issues for the new born after they are delivered is just withdrawal symptoms. After a few days they are fine. However if you are one to want to hurt yourself, take the meds. If you feel you can work through it, great! However, there are some who are truly sick and need the medication and shouldn’t have added fears for their children. My daughter is absolutely perfect and has zero issues and I took medication throughout my pregnancy with her.

i have sever anxiety i was on medication for both of my babies. they both turned out perfect and healthy, my son had no issues latching (we didnt try with my daughter). they are required by law to tell u the possible side effects doesnt mean itll ever happen or it happens in most cases (90% of the time the side effect is a low amount like 1 or 3% doesnt change the fact that they have to tell u). with my son we tried me going off my medication during pregnancy lets just say me without my medication isnt a me im comfortable with or anyone else can deal with. u have to weigh all ur options and do whats best for u and the baby.

I was prescribed Effexor XR and continued through my whole pregnancy. No issues, just a happy and thriving little boy! Take your meds, they’ll help with that hormonal aggravation

1 Like

Please consider the side effects of taking Zoloft while pregnant first.

I was on celexa for depression and anxiety through both pregnancies. I took the lowest dose possible and both girls are perfectly healthy!

Anecdotal evidence is not science.

1 Like

If u need it, take it.

It’s called being pregnant. Your man should be understanding that your body is going crazy now and it’s something u can’t control. Just try and think before u act and speak. It’s totally normal to be worried and anxious. Best to just be strong than take medication for it and risk harming the baby .

2 Likes

I took Wellbutrin. Babies are fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do not Google anything ever when it comes to anything! Health issues pregnancy concerns new baby questions do not fucking look on the internet! Ask your mother a friend or us here in this group but for the love of everything normal and sane stay off Google

I took zoloft while i was pregnant… Well up too 7 months then i just stopped it cause i lost my sex drive… But my son cane out fine with no problems… Full term and almost 8 pounds

You do not want to take any meds like that… Those pills as you’re Dr has said will harm the baby… Hormones and mood swings are all a part being pregnant… If you want to harm you’re baby then by all means take the meds but other wise DO NOT TAKE THEM!!! I have had 2 kids and the only meds I took where what the Dr told me to and with my youngest I had gustacinal diabetes and I was on bed rest. If you want to talk about stress and anxiety try being the only parent that was working but couldn’t because of to much stress on my pelvic bone and could not be on my feet for very long and also had to control my diet without exercise and also take care of my oldest by myself because their sperm donor wouldn’t help me at all… Why would you even think about taking those meds while pregnant… :slightly_frowning_face:

Bobbi~~~Interested. Can’t get your entire reply up

Got your response. Good info. Maybe she could get something else to
help her out from her doctor then.