Cheap bake sale ideas?

I need low cost to make but tasty and good quality ideas for a bake sale todo with my girls 7 & 10. I just don’t want to spend so much to make the stuff that it’s not worth doing the bake sale as they are trying to raise money for cheer uniforms.

6 Likes

No bake oatmeal cookies. The oatmeal and peanut butter ones? I think thats what they are called. I love them lol

4 Likes

Popcorn balls or popcorn cake. You can add candies to the popcorn cake.

I have found muddy buddies, which is basically check cereal, peanut butter, chocolate, chips, and powdered sugar in baggies or regular Chex mix sells out in a blink of an eye! And if you make the muddy buddies, you can label them gluten-free if you use rice checks, and as a person with celiac, I would buy them in a second because there’s usually nothing we can eat at a bakery sale!

Or chocolate chip bars. Use the cookie dough mix but put on cookie sheet as bars. Easy easy.

2 Likes

Just slice up a good ol’ fashion cookie dough roll and throw it in the oven for about 8 minutes per cookie sheet then bam! Bake sale product in 30 minutes😆

Look on Pinterest for fun fetti cake mix cookies. All you need is fun-fetti cake mix m&ms oil and eggs. They are the best cookies ever!!

Rice crispies with rice crispies or even fruity pebbles.
Cake box cookies any flavor you like and 2 eggs. Itll make cookies similar to loft house and you can add chocolate chips.

1 Like

If it was in the fall I would say the meatballs in sauce that people would serve at babyshowers and things like that. I made them once for my daughter and night and they sold out in record time and for the next 4 years of high school I was asked to make at least 4 batches for every event they would sell food at (fall carnival, pta nights, etc). They sell out every time and are always a hit and no one else makes them.

Chocolate dipped pretzel rods

1 Like

Martha White muffin mix is like $1 a bag

1 Like

No-bakes, whoopie pies always sell good

Rice Krispies
Scotcharoos
Cookies

Cookies chocolate chip, sugar, peanut butter.

No bake cookies original. Oatmeal. Butter. Milk. Cocoa. Vanilla

I agree with the above.
Oatmeal no bake cookies & rice crispy treats are a big hit & cheap to make!

The Jiffy brand muffin & bread mixes taste amazing and are low cost also.

1 Like

Hello dolly squares. Super easy only a few ingredients

2 ingredient Fudge 1 jar of peanut butter and 1 canister of frosting (vanilla or chocolate are great) microwave each in 1 min intervals till pourable and mix together well. Pour into 8x8/9x9 pan lined with parchment/wax paper and chill to set.
Rice crispy treats with rice crispies, fruity pebbles and/or chocolate crispies
Cake cookies/cookies

no bakes, cake pops using the pop method could save your eggs oil etc, rice krispies

Rice crispy treats with variety of cereals

Cookies chocolate chip easy as pie and cheap to make

Peanut butter cookies
1cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
Mix all ingredients, roll into 1" balls, place on baking sheet, crisscross with a fork, bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes, let cool before moving. Or you can leave them as balls, bake as previously directed, and press a Hershey Kiss in the center while hot. Again, let cool before removing from pan.

Cup cakes… use cake mixes and can frosting