Christmas baby name ideas?

What is a good Christmassy baby name? I am due on Christmas and looking for something cute and Christmassy

5 Likes

My nephew will be 44 on Christmas day this year and his mom named him Christopher noel

1 Like

Noel or Noelle are both lovely names

Christopher (Christmas)
Nicholas/Nicola (St Nick)
Holly

3 Likes

Holly or Noelle! My daughters middle name is Noelle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Mary, Mariah, Noelle, Noel, Rudy (Rudolph), Ivy, Eve, Angel, Joseph, Juniper.
Lumi - which means snow - so beautiful and rare. Or Tanzy after tanzanite, the birth stone for December. For boys, Fraser is a type of Christmas tree. Or how about Aubrey, which means elf ruler?ā€

Alvie Origin: British | Style: Boho | Pronunciation: Al-vee Meaning: A unisex name, Alvie means elf friend.

Comet Origin: English | Style: Boho | Pronunciation: Kom-it Meaning: While Comet has associations with space, itā€™s also the name of one of Santaā€™s reindeers, making it the perfect Christmas baby name!

Crimson Origin: British | Style: Boho | Pronunciation: Krim-zuhn Meaning: A festive red colour, Crimson is perfect for a baby born around the holiday season!

December Origin: Latin | Style: Modern | Pronunciation: Dee-sem-ber Meaning: The month when Christmas falls, this wintry baby name is perfect for any December-born babies.

Dodie Origin: English | Style: Classic | Pronunciation: Doe-dee Meaning: This sweet nickname is of English origin meaning gift of God.

Eira Origin: Welsh | Style: Boho | Pronunciation: A-rah Meaning: A truly wintery baby name, Eira means snow in Welsh. Sorry I couldnā€™t help myselfā€‹:green_heart::christmas_tree::woman_facepalming:t2::broken_heart:HOPEFULLY I HELPED YOU A LITTLEā€‹:heavy_heart_exclamation:
:angel::white_heart::christmas_tree::green_heart::gift::mending_heart:

My middle baby was born the 14th of December I wanted to
Name her Noelle so bad but my hubby wouldnā€™t let meā€¦:pleading_face: I thought it was such a beautiful name! We named her Nevaeh which I love but she will probably be my only Christmas baby so Iā€™m kinda bummed about it lol

My name means Christmas Child - Natalie

1 Like

Noel is my middle name. Today is my birthday lol

Holly, Noel, Nicholas, Rudolph (no I am not kidding, maybe Rudy as a nick name) Belle

Nicolas :heart::heart::santa::santa::santa: only boy name i love !! I have 3 girls so never got to use it haha

Noel. You have to think of how someone is going to introduce themselves for the rest of their lives. So, Rudolph is just not cool, ok? Mary, Joseph, those are nice. But please, no ā€˜donnerā€™ or blitzenā€™!

It isnā€™t so glaringly obvious but Joy :slightly_smiling_face:

Star like the star the wise men followed to see Jesus.