Could covid have caused my miscarriage?

When i got to the hospital i was isolated due to covid and had a nurse ask me questions then left. 3 hours later the doctor came to assess me and listened to my babies heartbeat with a Doppler. He said my baby was fine. I’ve heard Baby’s heart beats before and I couldn’t hear it. I asked for an ultrasound and he said no because of covid. I was in shock. He sent me home with antibiotics for a urine infection. Thursday I was in so much pain it felt like i was getting my period and that afternoon I started bleeding and passed a clot. I then drove myself to another town who had obstetricians and a hospital that was bigger. I was admitted to emergency immediately and a doctor said I’m sorry but i think your having a threatened miscarriage. I have to get the obstetrician just to be safe. The obstetrician came in and down an ultrasound and said because baby was curled up she couldn’t see the chest and that she’d get asonographer to come in and perform a bigger ultrasound. Laying on that bed in the dark with only the light from the ultrasound machine. I could see the sonographer had tears in her eyes. Praying for a miracle that they were happy tears I asked, Is my baby ok? She wiped my belly and said I don’t wanna tell you this but I can’t see a heartbeat. I’m so sorry to tell you. I was sent to midwifery and just cried and cried. Why me? How am I going to push the little human out dead. I can’t do it. I had the best midwife I could ever have asked for. She was there every step of the way. My waters broke not long after and 2 hours later I gave birth to my little boy who was gone. He had started to breakdown because he’d been in me for a couple of days. If only the first hospital had listened to me. My local hospital this just might not have happened. Or was it covid? I have so many unanswered questions and I’m so heartbroken His gone to have an autopsy, if he can prevent this happening to any other beautiful babies, that would be a purpose of his short little life. Mothers please be safe from covid. We just still don’t know how it effects our babies and our placentas. Love you my baby boy, Heartbroken Mumma Please no negative comments, i just can’t handle any more hurt at the moment. Thanks for listening

116 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could covid have caused my miscarriage?

Covid causes placental problem so it could’ve been

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :blue_heart:

1 Like

I am so very sorry for you loss. Lots of love and prayers.

1 Like

Are you asking if the vaccine could’ve caused this or covid itself?

5 Likes

How far along were you? Antibiotics within the 1st 20 weeks, can also cause a miscarriage…

6 Likes

So sorry but I’m assuming it could have because it attacked my uterus and I bled 102 days before they did surgery to stop it. Anything is possible with covid. Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Odds are it was covid related. Covid messes with your blood. It causes clots. So if the blood flow to the baby was compromised… my condolences :sleepy:

1 Like

An ultrasound at the ER could not have prevented this. COVID is a big factor in miscarriages and death of pregnant women. I am so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $18675… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob230.pages.dev

I am so sorry. How far along were you. Honestly I keep hearing of many,many,people having a miscarriage/still borns. No one really knows why. My nephew and his wife just lose their baby who was only a month before being born and everything was going smooth. She most likely had the cord wrapped around her neck. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m so sorry momma. I cannot imagine your pain but my heart hurts for you.

1 Like

I don’t believe so but the t dap :facepunch: can !!! And vaccine are proven to !!

3 Likes

I had COVID while pregnant and still had a healthy pregnancy.

I’m so sorry this happened to you. My heart aches for you right now.

1 Like

Maybe maybe not but if youre under 24 weeks there’s little can be done to prevent a loss

My deepest condolences to you and your angel baby, may he rest in eternal love :pray:

1 Like

I was 6 weeks pregnant when I had COVID when it first started and had no idea I was pregnant. I went to the ER for COVID and ended up finding out I was going to miscarry. I was devastated as we had been wanting another and I was sick for days before going to the hospital.

1 Like

So very sorry for your loss!

1 Like

Uti’s can cause miscarriages also

This post doesn’t say how far along you were. If you were less than 12 weeks it was probably a chromosomal issue. There is literally nothing an OB can do to prevent these early losses.I’ve had a few and it it sucks. My doctor explained that when your body senses a abnormality in fetal development it often self aborts. Covid may have been a coincidence.

6 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, I lost 3 , I have read the vaccine can cause miscarriage, so maybe the virus can too, I hate this virus and all the innocent lives that have been lost :pray::pray:

1 Like

l Get paid over $112 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19785 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This… https://SmartJob257.pages.dev

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss . I had covid while 38wks pregnant I had my baby . My baby was positive at a few days old and rushed right back into hospital spent 3 days on oxygen . If really early on it might not be possible to know if it was linked sadly .

1 Like

Sounds like you need to go see a lawyer

1 Like

I had a miscarriage a few years ago and know how painful and heartbreaking it is. I don’t have any answers for you but I pray you find comfort.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss … god bless you and your son :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

COVID continues working even after it leaves your body. I’m still having sleeping problems, constant nausea, hair loss, fatigue, memory problems. In pregnant women, they’re finding it affects the baby during pregnancy and after birth. So sorry about your little one.

1 Like

It caused me to lose my daughter in November. I was told covid can cause inflammation of rhe uterus. I woke up hemroging blood. Sending hugs. I’m so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Covid caused mine back in January :heart: praying for you mama

1 Like

If you took the shot I can tell you miscarriages were going on globally it was kept. from you on local news independent news were warning people nurses & doctors were following government protocol I also lost baby in earlier in life my prayers are with you blessings

1 Like

God has finally answered my prayer of meeting a trustworthy account manager. And this has took away all my pains and debts. I can’t express my sincere gratitude. God will continue to bless Mrs Lisa jennifer for helping a lot of people financially through this online trade. Pls Brothers & Sister If you’re facing challenges in trading/investment. Kindly contact Mrs Lisa jennifer down here :point_down::point_down::point_down:

There are times In Life when you embrace fear I have stopped listening to people words first I doubted but she surprised me,I’ve been earning money without issues or stories. You too can earn contact her for investment

I sincerely in Bitcoin and forex trading with Mrs Lisa jennifer with a minimum capital I have earn enough profits within 5days and I have full control over my capital I highly recommend Mrs Lisa in trading aspect

I am so sorry. Giving you a virtual hug from this old grandma her in central Illinois.

1 Like

I’ve had 3 of the vax, so I’m thinking covid maybe still played some sort of part. Strange how soon as i tested positive i started having severe back and uterus pain :broken_heart:

Just had gone 19 weeks. I only had antibiotics that 1 day prior to me having to deliver him

I was 19 weeks. All healthy and happy until i got covid :sob:

Unfortunately, people still complain from joblessness and poverty as a result of ignorance and fear to take risks

Do you know trading crypto can earn you millions of dollars from the comfort of your home anywhere across the world without you stressing yourself??

DM the trader who changed my financial status and change yours now​:point_down:t5::point_down:t5::point_down:t5:

I got my girlfriend back with the help of Dr Achio, if your trying to get your ex lover back contact Dr Achio
Here
:point_down::point_down:
Dr. A Achio