Could I be pregnant?

“Go to the dr, Go to the dr, if you can’t go to dr then I hope you’re not, these things shouldn’t be asked” :rofl::rofl::rofl: WTF
FFS she’s asking if she could possibly be pregnant.
Act like it doesn’t sometimes take weeks to get into the dr/obgyn, or furthermore that someone can’t even ask a simple question :roll_eyes:
Does it make you feel good to give a response like that ? If so, you’re part of the problem with this world . Know it all bitches

1 Like

Go doctor find out simple

May be to soon to tell

Ok…now that you have everyone in suspense…You better confirm your results!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:after you’ve seen Dr of course…cuz INQUIRING MINDS Want to know!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Go to a doctor. TMI for FB!

1 Like

Beta hcg blood test will detect pregnancy at the earliest stage. Urine test show pregnancy from a 4-5th week. Too much stress can delay your period, so take it easy :slightly_smiling_face: do not forget to do ultrasound scan via vaginal method.

These posts got me like

1 Like

Your chances are good

When I was on the pill my period was never regular. Id miss it some months and others it would be at the beginning of one month and the end the next.

I got pregnant with my first on the pill. But at the same time every type of Birth control I’ve tried has messed my periods up. I’m currently on the depo injection and only get a period like for 1 day once ever 2 or 3 months :rofl:

1 Like

If your that worried call your dr. They can do a blood test to see its a lot better than urine test. I missed mine it was due on May 30/June 1st & on june 4th i had a drs appointment but before that i took a test & it was positive. Im not on the pill though.

Simple…get a blood draw…only way to be sure what is going on with the outcom

I was vaccinated and my period was late after my 2nd dose

Do you take the pill at the same time everyday? Or within the same time frame? If not your BC can definitely be less effective. Happen to me cause I just took it whenever like a silly willy. What kind of test did you use?

Call your dr and order blood work. Could be an ectopic and that’s something to not mess with.

No spotting like thay is normal with birth control

Not sure what pill your on but some can cause spotting between periods.

A test will eventually come up positive if you are. Some women just need more time for hcg to build. Wait a minimum of 1 week after your period is due and test again throughout that week. Use sensitive tests like first response. If that’s negative the remainder of the week but no period, call your gynecologist and tell them how late your period is and they may order a pregnancy blood test for you.
I skipped periods on the pill, so not uncommon, but do communicate with your doctor.

Yes u could be. I got pregnant on the pill an the depo shot. Id suggest getting a test done at the dr office. Good luck

Yes, there’s a high chance. Do you have PCOS? And the spotting happened when your period was due? It could be implantation bleeding…I’ve never been pregnant myself but I have PCOS which makes my periods late…but strangely enough I got PCOS after using the pill and having strange side effects. Good luck and all the best!!

My experience with getting pregnant on the pill in 1986 is now a father of 4 and is about to turn 34!

Go to the doctor lol

Talk to a Dr not favebook

Go to your doctor sweetheart

No creo q estes embarazada

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could I be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

same thing happened with me. just keep trying. I’m 7 weeks pregnant as of now. I still can’t believe it.

I don’t know if this is any help , everyones body is different but I got pregnant 6 months after getting my Nexplanon taken out after the 3 years of having it .

When I got the implanon taken out it took me 2 years to get pregnant. Everyone is different but that was my experience

I feel like if you were 6 days late and the test was negative more than likely your not pregnant. I was 2 days late for my period and got a clear positive test. Many factors such as stress etc can also cause late periods. If you don’t get your period after a few more days I would maybe just contact your doctor.

3 Likes

maybe keep trying but dont stress about it. usually takes longer if your body is feeling that pressure and stress. enjoy hot sex and I’m sure within 6 months to a year you’ll get pregnant

Everybody is different. My daughter tested negative up until 7 or 8 weeks. Only found out by blood test…

It can take a while for your body to adjust not the same but when I had my iud removed it took me 3 years. Just enjoy the fun part of it. It usually happens when you stop thinking about it and just let things happen of course you can do things to help like taking prenatals an folic acid after having sex lay with your legs in the air I always liked putting my legs against the wall

My periods aren’t normally but after I noticed I didn’t have one for awhile I took a test it came up negative at 1st a few weeks later I was puking my brains out took another and it was positive so it could be similar. Best way to be sure is in a few more days go to your dr’s and have them run a test they have more accurate ones they can do. If your not don’t get to down it takes time and it’ll happen sooner or later I have noticed the more you stress and focus on it the harder it is so just try to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself.

Dont try to get pregnant. Trying makes it more stressful & unlikely to happen. I tried for 5 years with my ex. Never happened. I tried for a year with my husband & didnt happen till we stopped trying. We have a 2.5 year old & #2 on the way.

2 Likes

I didn’t have the birth control you did but I went off the pill and got pregnant with my daughter about 6 months after going off of it.

I got pregnant 3 weeks after my nexplanon was removed, but if you are 6 days late and your test is negative, you are most likely not pregnant. You may want to see a doctor and get a blood test done, though.

You can try using different pregnancy tests. Some gave me a negative but I was clearly pregnant at the time. Good luck!

1 Like

When I had trouble/also periods that were terrible, I went to the ob/gyn, I found out my period trouble was due to pcos. ( polycystic ovarian syndrome)

I had a negative test then got a blood test a few days later and it was positive.

Most likely you are not if you’re getting a negative that late in your cycle. But it depends on many factors.

I’ve had the same nexplannon and it screwed my period up so bad I had to get bk on the pill to straighten it out so it may just be your hormones trying to regulate from having it . But at the same time seeing as you’re trying I hope ,you get a positive test soon !!

1 Like

It took me almost 4 years to get pregnant after having my nexplanon taken out, but I was also having issues with ovarian cysts. But I started taking a folic acid supplement and got pregnant within 2 months.

I was on Aviane 28 when I got pregnant. I didn’t get a positive test until I was 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant even though I tested 2 weeks earlier.
I wouldn’t stress if you didn’t get a positive yet. Your body will let you know when you have to take a test. Best of luck🙏🏼

Wait 2 weeks after your first missed period to take a pregnancy test. I took one a couple days after I was late and it was negative. I took another 2 weeks later and it was positive lol

1 Like

:unamused: at these answers… you can test negative 2-3 weeks into pregnancy… Test first pee of the morning with a red dye test (not blue dye). Otherwise blood test. Track your ovulation with pee sticks, you can get multi packs on amazon. Sometimes your body needs time to adjust and ovulate after any bc. Have sex every other day in your ovulation window. Don’t worry until it’s been a year or your dr tells you to worry/explore more testing.

When my daughter had her implant removed.they asked if she was going to try and get pregnant. She said yes,they told her to start taking prenatal vitamins.

I tested negative 2 times 3 weeks apart then 3 weeks later tested positive and was already 9 weeks so it was negative at 3 weeks and at 6 weeks.

Try a dollar tree test they’re amazing if you’re unsure ask for a blood test

2 Likes

Start testing to see if you’re ovulating would be the first thing and birth control depending on how long you’ve had it especially with the kind you was on can (I’m on the same one )take up to a year to get out of your system is what my doctor said and I’ve confirmed this with another doctor as well

You can never really tell for certain with periods, I was pregnant with my daughter and had my period for 3 months, the only reason i found was I had to go the emergency room for something and they asked if I could possibly be pregnant I said im not sure, well they did a test and i was! 12 weeks! That following month I didn’t get it again

I’m gonna say wait for another missed period and test again. Take prenatal in advance. And if another test comes back negative get a blood test.

Personal experience my first child, urine tests showed negative up until 5 months pregnant even tho my pregnancy was confirmed by blood tests and ultrasounds.

I took my inplannon out about 8 years ago and haven’t gotten pregnant since….

You could be but it could be to early still

Get a pregnancy test

Has anyone heard of a doctor omg they can give u a test to see if ur pregnant

2 Likes

It took me 6 months to conceive after I got mine taken out, it also caused me to have two miscarriages before I conceived my son but everyone is different.

1 Like

Wait for another 7 days and then rest. I always wait till I’m a week late then test. As stress and diet can cause different period dates.

Wait a week and take another one

I always went to the doctors or urgent care to see if I was pregnant

Why are people laughing at this question?

1 Like

Go get a blood test please! This group also even silly things be up on our timelines lurd!

I took negative tests til I was 8 weeks pregnant… with twins. :rofl: science is weird.

Took me a full year off nexplanon

There is a app I used called glow it let’s you keep track of ovulation and when you have sex

I would take another test in 2 days. You have to have enough hcg for the test to work

If your periods are irregular. I would suggest tracking your ovulation as well as your period. Take prenatal and folic acid supplements.
Quit trying so dang hard and focusing so much energy on a positive test. The more you stress on this, the harder it is on your body. Enjoy the sex rn and quit putting so much thought into getting pregnant

I’ve heard to takes a long time after getting off of birth control but I really don’t know because I have never personally taken it. Fingers crossed that you are though, I tried for over a year to conceive and it’s exhausting.:crossed_fingers::two_hearts:

Wait another 7 days and test again fingers crossed​:crossed_fingers:t2: for u both that u are holding ur little one in 9months time :heart:

1 Like

Wait a week to two before testing

1 Like

You’ll know if your pregnant by taking a pregnancy test or going to the doctor to take your bloods.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could I be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

Because you were on some pretty heavy duty bc, it takes quite a while to work itself out of your system for you to start cycling regularly. The thing my doctor did for me to help regulate everything was put me on progesterone cream for two weeks and then testosterone for two weeks (my t was low which is why I was on the testosterone) and after doing that for about 4-6 months, it regulates everything so well that I got pregnant the first month trying. Good luck!!

1 Like

Probably not pregnant. I get positives before I even miss my period.

4 Likes

After stopping birth control, it can take a while to get pregnant…I got pregnant on birth control twice thou. But that was the pill. And 6 days, is a little early to tell. Usually you have to wait 10 at least to be sure

It took 10 months to get pregnant after being on nexplanon for 6 years. My periods went back to normal after i come off it but i also bled for the last 2 years while on it straight not spotting not a day in between just really heavy flow for 2 years. I didn’t realize i was even late until it was the last day of the month and i realized i hadn’t gotten my period. I’d wait a couple days and test again.

I would test again in about a week. I tested about a week after a missed cycle and got a negative but waited about a week and a half tested again and it was positive. Make sure when you test you do it with your first pee of the day.

2 Likes

If you stopped a birth control it will take up to a year typically. That would be why your periods are a bit wonky too.b

Only a on Dr knows for sure but every one us different and cycles change from month to month every month doesnt have the same number of days either

It took me one year after stopping nexplanon to get regular and additional 5 months to get pregnant good luck mama :heart:

It took me being almost 10 days late and 3 negative tests to finally get a positive one. Or your periods could just be crazy due to being off all those hormones. Just don’t stress about it! And remember a line no matter how faint is still a line!

Since you were on heavy BC, i would buy some ovulation tests. Your cycles get all messed up on BC and coming off. Always use FMU to take pregnancy tests as well. Wait 2 days test again. :heart:

Wait a week and then retest

1 Like

Keep trying not everyone is the same hunny our bodies are all different i got pregnant while on birthcontrol…my bff had implanon her first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage after 3 weeks but was pregnant 3 months later an had a healthy boy…its different for every one.

I got negitive waittied a week positive may need more time to build the hgc

If you don’t start in a week I’d test again just to be sure

I was on birth control for years. It took almost a year to get it out of my system. After that I could look at someone and get pregnant.

Try the ovulation test u can get them most anywhere WalMart Walgreens CVS that might help plus start prenatal vitamins even tho ur not pregnant yet

Probably not pregnant yet, seriously though, stop worrying about it because that’s when it happens. If you’re actively trying the stress of it can prevent it tbh, just relax. You’re not on birth control now so when it happens it will happen, and you can’t force it. Prenatal vitamins are good to start on even before you’re pregnant and watch out for any medications that say to beware of you plan to become pregnant too but otherwise, put it out of your mind and focus on the rest of life. I was on birth control with pretty much all of mine and if I was worrying about ending up pregnant it never happened, everytime I didn’t even think about it, boom! Baby. :woman_facepalming:t2::rofl: Good luck!

The pregnancy tests these days are pretty accurate. So there are 2 possibilities here… You’re either not pregnant or it’s just still a little too early for it to show up. Keep in mind that you just got off birth control and that can cause your cycle to be unpredictable initially.

Go to your doctor and find out…:woman_shrugging:t3:

Yeah no it can take weeks to show a positive test for some people I never showed until further along like 8 weeks seriously :woman_facepalming:t3: even my doctor was like yep your good not pregnant I looked him straight in the eye and told him nope your wrong and I know it :grimacing::eyes::no_mouth: yep I was write baby just wanted to start slow I guess my blood was never irregular after the beginning for hormones levels ps implanting bleeding is when I new with most :ok_hand:t2:

Get a blood test cause for some people including myself home pregnancy tests don’t work n won’t detect the hcg.

Sometimes doesn’t show till 8 weeks
Take a blood test

1 Like

Im not sure were you live but there is a brand clear blue early detection test that comes in a 3 pack try & get something like this & use your morning pee to do the test, also if a result doesn’t show up in the time estimated on the test, don’t throw it away keep in safe place for a day or two then look at it again. The reason I say this is I had this happen to me & test had a faint line stating I was pregnant, I then went to the doctors to confirm with blood test. Not that you need to know but I have had 7 children. I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

I think it’s way early I remember with my daughter not feeling any different until I missed that period then I tested myself immediately it was a positive same with my son I think too early can give false results

Ugh. Why do people laugh at fertility questions…
Most likely your cycle is still trying to adjust to the change in hormones so your times are going to be different for a bit making it hard to know when to test exactly. If you’re unsure, wait a few days and test again. Eventually you’ll either get a positive or a period
Sometimes it’s too early, sometimes the tests are weak, and with multiples the test can be overwhelmed and read negative until months into pregnancy
good luck though!!

More than likely its a negative on that. The longer you were on birth control, typically the longer it takes you to get pregnant. Are you and your spouse tracking your fertility with opks, cervical positions, cm, body temperature? If not look into all those things.

Being physically active, eating right, already being on a prenatal, these are things recommended to give a sort of boost to your body.

I have had 4 miscarriages, 2 premature births & all together 5 years of ttc my 2 successful pregnancies feel free to message me OP.

I think I got a positive pregnancy test on my 7th day my period was late. BUT my periods were regular because I was on the pill. I think I missed a day and it threw my cycle off and I ended up pregnant. Try using a period tracker app - it can predict when you’re ovulating once it has an “idea” of how your cycles are. It’s not 100% accurate obviously but it might help

Those tests go through being packaged and shipped to various warehouses and then shipped again to stores. They all have defectives. Lots of things an cause periods to be late. Anything from your diet to your stress level. Breath give it 3 days and retest. If negative again call for an appointment for a blood test. It will probably be a couple days before you can get into to see the doctor. If you get your period before the appointment you can always call and cancel. The biggest thing is to keep your mind occupied and not dwell on it. Stressing about being pregnant can cause a false pregnancy. No I don’t understand how that works but I have literally seen a friend test positive and then ultrasound done and no fetus. It’s like you trick your mind into it or something 🤷 best of luck hun