Could my son be sick from his vaccinations?

Morning mom’s. My son is about 18 months old. I started working at a preschool last year and got behind his vaccinations. Our clinic is free on Wednesday’s and used to be free on Thursdays, but every time we went on a Thursday the doctor just wouldn’t be there and the again and a again. So when se was finally there I took my kids to catch up on the shots.My son got the first rotavirus one on Wednesday and has been sick ever since. I did some research and it says it’s only for small babies under 16 weeks. And there’s not enough information after 16 weeks. As it’s only for babies. He has a fever since Friday Dry lips, runny blocked nose, doesn’t want to eat or drink. And he’s breath is really really smelly. I feel I failed him. Any advice will be appreciated.

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could my son be sick from his vaccinations? - Mamas Uncut

Yes, research everything before injecting it into baby. Ask for actual inserts

12 Likes

It sounds like he’s caught a stomach bug. I’d personally take him to be seen.

1 Like

Sounds like he caught a virus from the doctors office. Strep throat gives off a smelly breath.

3 Likes

We will never ever ever vax again after everything we’ve learned this year. Watch the documentary Vaxxed with Del Bigtree and you’ll cry and probably your entire life will be changed. You need to rent it. It’s worth every penny. You must must must watch the documentary in the attached screenshot. Rent it.

My daughter had 3 seizures before 12 months old. The first seizure was the NIGHT of her 8 week shots. Same day. Dr’s said it’s just a coincidence and a febrile seizure totally normal… she wasn’t sick. It is a reaction to the vax. It is her body reacting to the 4 different vaxes given that day. Also keep in mind they might say only 1 shot but certain vaxes can be 1 shot 4 different vaxes in them… smthng else touched upon in the documentary that many parents are unaware of. My baby had 2 different seizures after the 1st. Her body can’t process the toxins in the vaxes and reacts. Many babies do. It’s not normal. They’re not telling the truth. Ill attach two books here please order. It’ll change your life. One shows SCIENTIFIC cited studies that show the vaccines causing many many things. We’ve all heard one side of the narrative now as parents we have to research deeply to uncover the other side.

Also watch this

Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers https://www.amazon.com/dp/188121740X/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_ZRXW4SCDNSGMWB2XCMKW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul’s Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child’s Teen Years https://www.amazon.com/dp/1101884231/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_3SJKVE6E9GDG958ZQT8P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

10 Likes

You should get him checked out!

1 Like

My children had all their shots, and the ones that babies had to have that were children of military parents serving overseas. They had the expected side effects and came through ok, so don’t be afraid to vaccinate your children. If your child is having such side effects, get him in to be seen. Explain the situation to the receptionist making the appointment and get him in as soon as they can see him. He is probably as miserable as you are worried. The doctor can probably prescribe meds to alleviate the symptoms and let you know how long they will last.

6 Likes

Call the clinic and get him in asap he could be having a reaction to the shot or just sick either way he probably needs to be seen. The little’s go down quick and sometimes dont show symtoms of what’s really going on so if it was one of mine (btw I have 8)I would have him seen.

2 Likes

My kids were feverish/achy from getting vaxed sometimes but that lasts 24 hrs. Get to dr. They could have a bug or something.

Usually only get a fever dor 24hours after shots , My babies sick all week sounds the same as what he has he needed antibiotics terrible dose going around

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18117 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homej0bmadedollar2.neocities.org/

Yeah don’t vaccinate best advice you will get same happens to my daughter she almost died on her first birthday due to her shot we were in the hospital for three almost four days total they couldn’t do anything besides treat her systems never again

9 Likes

Please don’t get advice about vaccines from people on the internet. Call your doctor’s office and ask usually a nurse will be more than happy to answer your questions.

11 Likes

Id take your son to the Drs. Smelly breath is probably a throat infection.

2 Likes

He needs evaluated. Sounds like he is dehydrated

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $23460 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homej0bmadedollar6.neocities.org/

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $26646 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homej0bmadedollar9.neocities.org/

Advice? Take him to the doctor! :woman_facepalming:t3:

Take him to the doctors.