Could this be implantation bleeding?

When I had my iud removed I was pregnant in less than a month of it being out. I did spot for awhile but the doctors told me it was normal. Good luck momma.

Take a pregnancy test, if its negative and you still don’t get your period try again in a week. Depending on your body a test may show up sooner vs later.

same as i had i did a test the day after was neg buy 1 week later i took a test and got a positive so id just tested to early

Yes it can definitely be that so I’d monitor your period and take a test within the next week or so

It could be, but also could be period is just a little late. There are lots of reasons for a period to not start exactly on time, and is not normally considered late until 5 days after it was supposed to start. But over activity, stress, missing meals can all make a period show up a few days late. Take a test, wait, if it still hasn’t shown up within a week test again…if it’s still negative then talk to doctor.

Could be but could be your period just starting

2 Likes

Possibly… could also be period? Would be hard to tell until after the week if you still have light bleeding or not

Sounds like its just your period hun

Sounds like your period

1 Like

I had cramping as well.

It’s possible , a lot of soon to be mommy’s tend to sometimes mistake implantation bleeding for their period.

It’s what mine was like exactly!!! My boy is now 5 months!!!

Not necessarily unless u have actually missed a period

I’ve been “regular” since menarche…so i could tell you exactly what day I would get my period…however it differs in how it starts…there were months where I would spot at the beginning others at the end…having said that i had my “period” 2wice after I was already pregnant…it was like a normal period came exactly when it was scheduled had I not been pregnant and there was no release of tissues or clots…OB said it wasn’t abnormal to experience a “period” during pregnancy

I’m not sure this close to your period you’re going to be able to tell. Implantation bleeding normally happens 7-10 days after fertilization and is often well before your period. For a lot of women implantation blood is usually darker, but of course everyone is different. This sounds like your period to me honestly. Best bet is to either make a doctors appointment, get an early detection pregnancy test, or wait about 7ish days and if your actual period hasn’t happened then test. Not sure if you’re wanting one way or another, but hope it works out.

1 Like

Seems too late to be implantation bleeding, and implantation bleeding usually isn’t ongoing for multiple days.

I had implantation bleeding with my second. Just a teensy bit. I ovulate on the late end (like day 18) and probably bled about a week later.

I had light spotting like that for mths during 3 of my pregnancies everyone is different I would test now and maybe again in 2 weeks

This happened with my first. I was expecting my period and had some bleeding. That same day I had a positive pregnancy test. Anything is possible. If you think you’re pregnant, take a test. Good luck!

I go thru the same thing. I forget when I start my period can’t eat or drink anything acidic like lime lemon. It will
Just delay it or stop it In between. Then it will get back
To normal days after my body adjusted.

You might be pregnant. That’s what happened to be 21 years ago two months a regular period but that 3ed month was very light and pink I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive.

This exact thing happened to me with my first I kept having light spotting when I was supposed to have my period for like a day or 2 and then nothing…she’s almost 8 now

Probably just period. Pink is fresh blood. Implantation occurs 7-10 days after sex usually.

1 Like

So noticing some of these comment about being to late for implantation bleeding I didn’t get mine till I was 10 weeks scared the crap out of me

Implant bleeding usually happens around or a little after ovulation

With my 4th baby I had implantation bleeding and I thought it was the start of my period. Lasted only almost a day, light and pink… suddenly stopped. Took a pregnancy test that next day and it was positive.

Yes could be :slightly_smiling_face: take pregnancy test

Wait a week and take a pregnancy test or see your doctor… ?

You should really speak to a medical professional.

1 Like

Implantation bleeding is not really that common. It happens in about 20% of all pregnancies

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s nothing to worry about

No that is actually normal with those. Your fine

Ask your doctor not face book

2 Likes

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in South Africa but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called her. She gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to her. She asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. She cast her spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. After 24 hours my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.