Courtroom wedding ideas?

Anyone who got married in a courtroom can you drop your ideas please

1 Like

My husband and I and nice clothes on like we were going out to dinner and only few people

I wore a hoodie and jeans, he was in his work clothes. We went during lunchtime, signed and were done with it.

There is no ideas! Just sign and go!

Yes very basic. Literally signed papers and out. No need to get dressed up. I mean he left an opening for rings but very fast wam bam and i felt kinda sorry for the gal behind us in a full on wedding gown. I knew she was gonna be extra disappointed. Juat needed 2 witnesses also to sign. Nothing special. Waiting to have a nicer ceremony. This was just to legalize the union.

What ideas are you looking for exactly?

You don’t get to go in and decorate. You don’t get a wedding party and a song. There is no isle to walk down.

You literally apply for your marriage license, wait the waiting period, then go in and get married.

My husband wore black dress pants and a white button down. I wore a white dress and sandals. We were inside for maybe 15 minutes and then we were married.

After, we went to get something to eat and went to a local park for some pictures.

1 Like

Sorry to tell you but a courtroom wedding you walk in you sign papers say I do you’re in and out like 15 minutes like no pictures nothing special do it at somebody’s house or go to a park at least you get to take pictures you don’t have to invite more than two or three people but you can if you want

1 Like

Our courthouse stopped doing weddings.