Custody lawyers in Indiana

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good child support/custody lawyer? I’m in Indiana.

We were in a custody battle for 4 years, in and out of court. The judge kept ordering status hearings, due to the other party making false accusations about the child’s health and needs. it was extremely costly. We went to mediation, nothing was accomplished as the other party refused to compromise on anything, I’m talking about no holiday time, no summer visitation, very little access and time with the child, the most ridiculous offers you could imagine. It took 4 years of that before a settlement was reached between attorneys emailing proposals back and forth, which was still costly. A friend recommended a group of highly secret servers for me, they deal with all legal papers works child custody/abuse/divorce support. and property management and can get into their cell phones to get you all deleted/non-deleted messages, call logs, videos, and social media messages from all drives without them noticing. you can contact them on instagram “Simeon_techs”
Email:[email protected]