Did I cross a line?

Get rid of him he’s a cheater

4 Likes

He wants control trying to blame you

Too much drama! Throw that one away and get a more mature version.

1 Like

You and your kids RUN & don’t look back!

He sounds guilty. Now, insist on counseling or separation

2 Likes

If someone gets mad when you ask them about something, they are usually trying to cover up something

12 Likes

He and his mom are treating you like you’re expendable. They do not deserve you. If you’re willing and ready to move on then you should. Research, check out resources so you can get some help to start a new life with your kids. Find a way for you both to be civil for the sake of your kids. I hope he doesn’t treat them the way he treats you.

Don’t marry him he is a bully and so is his mum…

4 Likes

Love yourself enough to know when to walk away from a bad relationship. Your children need you to be happy. If its a toxic relationship then its time to move on. Blessings for you and yours.

5 Likes

Gaslighting right there…
Like they said…run, leave him…the fact that he’s making u the bad guy.his mom should mind her own business.

9 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Do you want your children to think his behavior is the way a relationship is supposed to be? If not, it’s time to leave, because it’s not the way it’s supposed to be. You deserve better and your children should have a better example of how a man treats a woman.

5 Likes

I will only speak to what you did in checking out his computer. I have nothing to hide, but my purse and wallet or checkbook… are mine. I feel the same about my husband’s wallet. It is a matter or respect. He has said to me, to go inot his wallet and take what I need. I get his walet for him so that he can give me what l need. He does the same for me. It is an unspoken rule. We never consciously said that we did not want the other to defile our privacy. We are married going on 46 years of marriage. So you asked the question… What should I do:? If it were me, I would apologize for not having respected his property. That includes his private computer etc. If you cannot do this… you will need help. You blew it… and you had no right to do so. It is not like it was left open. Wrong is wrong.

2 Likes

I used to be bothered by my husband looking up his ex gfs and stuff before we got married… I never knew why it bothered me so bad, it’s not like he was contacting them just seeing how their life is going. Now it doesn’t bother me I even check on her for him sometimes and give him the cool updates. I also check on some of my old guy friends and stuff occasionally. You have to be secured in your relationship before you get married seriously. You can’t let small things like that hurt you, he isn’t talking to his ex right? That would be different than just seeing what direction her life went.

2 Likes

Wait, his mom is going to yell at you? No Thank You Ma’am!! You are a grown woman with children of your own! That is unacceptable. Time to take your choldren and move on. I’ve been married for 31 years and I’d NEVER allow my mother in law to yell at me for a dang thing! Im a grown woman!

7 Likes

I may get some crap for this but… I think it’s kinda normal to wonder what your exes life is like now. Him just searching for her doesn’t exactly mean he was trying to contact her or get back with her. Maybe he just wanted to see if she ever got married or had kids or whatever… I don’t think it’s much of an issue… now the fact that he turned it around on you being the problem is a whole other issue… and his mom… no. Id run just because of those things… if he was a decent guy he would’ve just explained that he was curious what she was up to these days… the fact that he got angry is a red flag. The worst thing you can do is try to fix things with marriage… follow your gut!

7 Likes

I feel like we’re missing part of the story.

Kick his ass to the curb, things like this don’t change. And since he’s such a Mama’s boy let her take care of his ass. Do better for you and your babies!

If you need to ask then it is not a good situation.

He might just have been nosey. I look up. People I once knew doesn’t mean I want to get back with them

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Lisa jennifer I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

The fact he gets mad about it says something. He could of just explained but he went about it with an argument.

Does not sound like the relationship has been a good one from what you have said. You stated you have children together and have through a lot of hurt both ways. Doesn’t sound like things have been that good to begin with. Sounds like maybe the relationship isn’t as sound as it should be. Maybe you need to have a sit down with him and explain how you feel and let him explain how he feels.

Oh HELL NAH! He sounds like a narcissist and you should run far awayyy

His mum yells at u :joy: 3 kids later and another woman who ain’t ur mum yelling at u owh wow.

1 Like