Did you get pregnant 6 months after a c-section?

Has anyone gotten pregnant six months after a c-section? How did it go? I am so nervous. I was on birth control, and we used condoms, but here I am, five weeks pregnant!!

6 Likes

My sister got pregnant immediately after her csection and baby is fine.:heart: It happens

I got pregnant 4 months after my 2nd c-section almost 29 years ago

I got pregnant 5 months after my csection and everything was fine!

I got pregnant 3 months after my 2nd c-section and I went on to have a healthy baby, pregnancy, and I had a VBA2C which I pushed her out into my husband’s arms.

I got pregnant 10 months after my first csection and 4 months after my 2nd csection all healthy chunky babies

I was a year after . Going well so far . Well a couple days shy of a year .

My sister is 11 weeks pregnant. She just had a baby 8 months ago and she had a C-section.

2 months after my second 32 years ago

I got pregnant with my third baby after having my second 7 months before everything went well and my recovery for my third was a lot easier than my first or second ! Best of wishes to you and congratulations mama :two_hearts: !

7 months after my c section

Got pregnant 3 months after section. Everything going okay :crossed_fingers:

5 weeks after c-section . No issues.

:grimacing: I got pregnant a little over a month after my csection. My girls are just a few days shy of 13m apart. No issues, and ended up have a vbac with her

I had a c-section and got pregnant 6 weeks after. My kids are 10 months apart. Everything was smooth.

1 Like

I have had five C-sections all together. My 3rd and 4th were really close together. I got pregnant with my 4th son when my 3rd was only six months old…And believe it or not it actually worked out just fine. It actually was the easiest pregnancy & recovery I had with all my C-section’s My 3rd & 4th are 14 months apart.

I’m in the same boat, but I’m 26 weeks. The only problem I’ve had was yesterday, felt like the incision was getting ripped apart but doctors say it’s just ligaments stretching. &there’s nothing they can do, but totally normal. So if that happens, don’t panic!

Yes! My boys are 14months apart and both c-section babies. They just keep an eye on you to make sure your “window” has healed and stays closed

I got pregnant 2 months after mine. Had 2 c-sections in 11 months and I was fine.

I got pregnant with my third 5 months after my second (c-section)

I got pregnant five months after my first c section I was high risk due to diabetes and everything went Great

I was 8 months after my 1st and 1 year after my 2nd. 3 beautiful babies that are basically like triplets :sweat_smile:

First 2 were 14 months apart both c section

Now i have a 4 month old and 8 weeks along

This is gonna sound really stupid, but I’ve never had a c-section… do they tell you 6 weeks no sex like they do for vaginal births?

Got pregnant 4 months fter my second c section. So my last 2 are 13.5 months apart. I had a lot of pain in the third pregnancy. But that’s because the baby was sitting in the middle on my tailbone and sciatica. But other than that it went smooth. Dr scheduled me at 37 weeks due to my history with high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia and HELLP. Also because she didn’t want my scar to tear. The recovery was worse. More pain. But I also had my tubes removed during it too.

I got pregnant 6mths after c section with a paragard iud.

I did! Everything went fine, even got another c section

Almost exactly! It went well for me and the 1.5 yo “helps” a lot. He throws away the diapers and wants to hold her bottles and ‘holds’ her (with help of course). He was an emergency c, and going for a scheduled c was much more manageable, but the week leading up to it I was paranoid she was going to decide to come out early.

I had a c-section 5 years ago i got pregnant bout 4-6 months after that.

I feel your pain love my little one will be 7 months on the 15th and im 14weeks preggers chin up we got this

4 months after. Carried to term. Repeat c section at 39+0 since we knew I wouldn’t dialate (reason for my first c section) went well. No issues

1 Like

I got pregnant 4 months after my first c-section and everything was perfectly fine :two_hearts: just had a successful 2nd c-section and healthy baby girl in January :heart: I felt like I recovered more quickly the 2nd time around :sweat_smile:

I had my daughter 11 months after my first pregnancy/ Emergency Csection

I did my son were 7 months when i found out i were 8 weeks pregnant. Both C section. I just “felt pregnant” much earlier and were really sore at the end. Just make sure you take enough calcium in.