Did you go into labor naturally?

Did you start the labor process naturally or did you have to be induced because no signs of labor?

1 Like

Naturally 8x. No one is pregnant forever

Had to be induced at 41 weeks 2 days, I do wonder how long I would have gone if I could’ve waited naturally, I did try to wait it out against doctor’s orders, but at that point my preeclampsia was so bad it probably would’ve killed me if I didn’t get induced then and there, my blood pressure never did go back to normal after my last pregnancy.

My first I was induced at 41 weeks. My last 3 were all scheduled c sections to avoid the complications I had during my first.

Naturally and unmedicaided 3xs induced 3xs. Hoping this last one will come naturally in 5 weeks.

all 3 I had to be induced

Went into labor naturally with my first 5. Induced due to high bp and pre e symptoms with #6.

Went into labor naturally with my first, induced witbmy 2nd to save her and will be induced with this one because shes really small and they are concerned about placenta giving out

No signs of labor still at 41 weeks was due to be induced at 41 and 3 days but ended up having an emergency c section at 41 weeks

Naturally with both of mine but did have membrane sweep at 38 and 39 weeks