Did you go into labor soon after nesting?

Ok so my husband thinks I’m getting a bit carried away but I have been having the need to clean and organize and literally redo everything (rewash clothes, redo furniture set up, pushing my husband to get a room done and a few other things like more than normal), anyway he thinks I’m nesting just super bad and i noticed it myself as well that everyday im doing something be it laundry, dishes, sweeping/vacuuming, going through baby boys stuff, moving furniture around even if i just did it a week ago, etc. I am 36 weeks as of today and my husband made the comment that with our first two I started getting super bad nesting like 1-2 weeks before they were born. Has anyone else had the bad nesting stage within 1-2 weeks before baby comes??? Is this how it happens for baby to get out sooner than 40 weeks or something?? I do want to add I am scheduled to be induced in basically 3 weeks but for the past almost week I have been in nesting mood like crazy…could it be a sign baby could come earlier than my induction at 39 weeks??? I am legit curious as like I said I was this way with our other two 1-2 weeks before they were born (our second was induced and I was in this nesting mood for about a week before then, our first was on her own and I was in this nesting mood for about 2 weeks before she was born).

i was nesting so bad w my first, the day i deep cleaned everything & got everything ready/organized for him to come i went into labor at 38 weeks & 3 days lol. my second i had no urge to nest at all but had to force myself ofc & still went into labor the very day i turned 38 weeks. so i think it all jus depends on your body & when baby is ready