Did you regret having your tubes tied?

I got my tubes tied after my 2 child. These dayd your doing good to care for 2

I had my tubes tied after my 3rd child at 34…never had any problems. No regrets here.

23 when I got my tubes tied, 30 now and not a single regret

I fully regret having my tubes tied.

DONT DO IT!!! I was with my kids dad from 15-30 and we have 3 boys together who are 9, 10, & 11. After my youngest I had a tubal and I regret it all the time. I wish I would’ve done something different. I’m 31 now and divorced but I wish all the time I could just have one more.

I was 27 when I got mine tied and I now wish that I didn’t.

DON’T DO IT!! Look up post tubal ligation syndrome! My biggest regret in life is doing it, I have suffered for 3 years, but some women have suffered for 15+ years and not enough research is done on what will help. I have been put on birth control after birth control to try to manage symptoms and found out I’m alergic to a lot of them and don’t handle hormones well, so they want me to wait a few years to BURN my uterus in an attempt to make it better, but it could also make it much worse.

Yes and no. Like I’ll see a newborn and think I’ll never have that again then look at my kids and think do I really want another one of these fuckers? If I really want another later on I’ll adopt.
To add, you can reverse getting your tubes tied. Mine are burned and cut. It depends on what the doctors do.

Oh darling you are still so young , I am not a fan of any pills or implants ect , but I know having tubes tied can lead to depression. I had my son at 20 and vowed never to get pregnant again horrible birth /relationship ect. But I met my husband at 39 and we now have a beautiful daughter and wouldn’t change it for the world.

Didn’t regret it at all. Thankful it was available.

1000% regret getting mine clipped.

No regrets . I was 27 and had 4 Childre

I want to let the world know about Dr.MONDAY the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. I was pregnant when my husband left me for another woman. Dr. MONDAY used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr.MONDAY because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? contact Dr. MONDAY today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. WhatsApp him on (+17045795114)