Do I have a right to be annoyed that my neighbors are so loud?

There’s a few roads you can choose but do so wisely and make sure you’re prepared for repercussions. You could let it go on, could be petty and send cops after 10 pm on weekdays, reports to landlord, petty note on the door, if you know what car is theirs spray the bottom of windshield with deer pee, so many options. If you need ideas msg me :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

We have what they call a quiet time where I live and it’s 11pm in the summer and 10pm in the school year, but if there’s nothing in g like this set in place u could try talking to mom n dad who live there.

All I can say is talk to the parents first! My kids have been loud late at night but that’s because the person above us constantly wakes them up. I feel so bad for the people below me though and do my best. Please talk to them first in case it’s something that they aren’t intentionally doing. Then if they don’t care, take it further.

I’m just here to show my appreciations to the woman who took me out from zero to hero. i’m so glad to be among your winning team mate and i will always show my gratitude and work with you always. Thank you so much Mrs Angelina
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I want to appreciate you by sharing the good news to the world I made it out for the very first time with Mrs Angelina Wilson

:point_down::point_down:

I’d be annoyed. Talk to your landlord and see if there is carpet up there if not ask for it to be put in. It muffles the nose sometimes

1 Like

With your help through Forex & Crypto trading I have been able to clear my Credit card debts and I know many out there want to see this type of opportunity please help more people to succeed financially
:point_right: Redirecting...

There should be a noise ordinance. Ask your landlord if there’s a noise cut off at a certain time.

I’m so much happy beacause now I can at least afford to pay my bills and take good care of my family. All thanks to you ma’am
Redirecting...

thank God almighty who opened my eyes to come across your platform, now I’m debt free, I’m now a home owner thanks for helping me Maam
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I invested in crypto with Angelina Wilson and her trading platform has the best trading strategies. I’m earning good profits 5 days . you can try his platform and testify too​:point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

Life became so easy when I started investing with her, Thanks to those who recommended her testimony how they got paid from your company I tried and am doing the same Redirecting...

I was down financially at a point a post introduced me to a crypto currency trader and my life took a better turn, proudly recommended you to

just received another profit ma’am Angelina Wilson your honesty and genuineness has made trading easy for me, I’m forever grateful. Contact her if interested

I’ve been seeing several post everywhere about Mrs Angelina and a lot of investors keep saying reach out to her , I eventually did and it turns out to be true and legit, nice working with you ma’am

Air horn
Loud music (polka or some kind of music like that
Truck with no headers
Turn off there hot water
Turn of internet
Turn off power
Run power tools
Point is to be louder and more of a pain then them

5 Likes

Not related to the post at all, but am I the only one that thinks the admins of the page need to do something about all these spam comments???

Have a conversation with them. If that doesn’t work have a conversation with the landlord. If that doesn’t work have a conversation with the po po!

9 Likes

Those kiddos should be asleep that late!!! I would definitely say something to the Momma and if there’s no change take it to your landlord! You should not have to live like that!

6 Likes

This is why I could never live in an apartment again. They probably aren’t even doing too much. You just hear everything in apartments & the noise is louder than it really is. Please just talk to the mom. Be calm & mention you can’t sleep because of it.

2 Likes

See if your local city has a noise compliance. Say it’s 10 if they are up at 11-2 running around call the cops.

2 Likes

If it’s after 10 pm I’d call the cops. Surely your city has a noise ordinance. It’s usually 10 pm till 7 am.

2 Likes

File a complaint at the apartment office

2 Likes

Maybe try talking to them first

2 Likes

I do NOT miss living in an apartment. File a complaint with the manager. Call the cops. Either way. …
Move. Because after you do either,they will make your life a living HE :ice_hockey::ice_hockey:.
Trust me. Even if you try to discuss the problem like an adult. They will still NOT CARE. as far as most people go …it’s None of your business how they live.

Nit trying to be ugly or make you mad. Just saying. They won’t care how you sleep. This is apartment living. Either accept it by using ear plugs or move.

Nahhhh I’ve lived in my apartment for almost 2 years and the 2 grown men that live above me are always fixing stuff with power tools all hours of the day and night. A few weeks back I was giving my son a bath and they were stopping in their bathroom above so I grabbed my broom and started hitting the ceiling a bunch of times and when I stopped I heard them talking so I yelled “y’all been stomping and working on shit random af, shut the fuck up”. I haven’t heard them make much noise but it’s only been a few weeks.

Hopefully their parents can calm them down for bedtime and everything goes smoothly from now on.

True but children that age or any age should be in the bed, also its called respect.you get what you give most parents these days are not paying the kids any attention they aren’t messing with them so they don’t care.might need to consider moving to a single family home.rent these days are more than the house payment…

1 Like

I’d say you don’t have a right to be upset with kids. What are they suppose to do if they can’t sleep… leave their house? Get over yourself

2 Likes

All these people saying these kids should be in bed…yes for the most part that’s true but hear me out. What if it’s a third shift family? What if the parents work odd hours and the only good time they have with their kids is based on their work schedule. If they’re under school age then it definitely wouldn’t matter if they acclimated to the parents schedule. I say talk to them first, but also be a little understanding. You’ve lived in the apartment for five years, you’ve grown accustomed to apartment life and ettiquite. If they’re new and their kids have been raised in a house or other living situation not involving upstairs/downstairs neighbors they may take some time getting used to it.

2 Likes

A great platform that can make everybody smile, for my first time hear about making money online, I thought is fake but when I try it I realise that is real so I won’t keep silent I need everyone to smile like me click to join :point_right::point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too. All thanks to the good work :point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

You invested your cryptocurrency and fail to gain doesn’t mean crypto currencies is not real, Have you traded withAngelina she’s the real plug for trading in Crypto currencies

Till date she has been a great inspiration to me and my family. For a start I deposited and after a week I got my profit return. She’s accurate and reliability can’t be compromised Redirecting...

Don’t be convinced that all hope is lost, there is still hope for you to become successful millionaire Today, this platform is the best woman who has help me achieve a lot today
:point_down::point_down:

If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart. I appreciate Angelina Wilson with all my heart she changed my life through her investment platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Another great withdrawals today!! Really appreciate what you’ve done for me, you’re the best and I promise to always spread your good works ma’am
:point_right::point_right::point_right:Redirecting...

I’ve been seeing several post everywhere about Mrs Angelina and a lot of investors keep saying reach out to her , I eventually did and it turns out to be true and legit, nice working with you ma’am

I was down financially at a point a post introduced me to a crypto currency trader and my life took a better turn, proudly recommended you to

I’m just here to show my appreciations to the woman who took me out from zero to hero. i’m so glad to be among your winning team mate and i will always show my gratitude and work with you always. Thank you so much Mrs Angelina

When we lived in a top duplex we gave our kids the “no feet on the floor rule” at 8pm. They could sit and watch TV or go to bed.

Have you tried actually going up to talk to your neighbor? We had a neighbor that was driving us insane with noise starting around 9pm right when we would try and sleep. We talked to them about it and they didn’t even realize we could hear them. They started being more mindful of the noise after that.

I would speak to your Landlord about it ,Then it’s up to him to do something about it