Do I have a right to be upset?

Why Get Married If You Hate Your Spouse?

1 Like

My brother is on dialysis, they are physically exhausted and hungry afterwards. I think you’re overreacting and though you had surgery its not life threatening like his brother’s condition

5 Likes

Why couldn’t he bring his brother back to your hotel and they could pick up dinner on the way back, and the 2 sick patients could kick back together and demand people wait on y’all? That’s what I’d do. Husband’s brother or not. I’d make room in the hotel bed and be like, sit your kidneyless ass down here next to me in this bed of the sick and wounded and point to what you want, and we can run these dodos rampant like we are king and queen of the hotel. In fact, I’d have them stop at Burger King for dinner and get those paper crowns just to really sell it. You gotta be less debbie downer and more creative cathy. :woman_shrugging:

no your not hes very selfesh wail till its him

1 Like

Sounds like he is the one over reacting. If he wanted his brother to eat with him he should’ve made the plans for all of you especially since you are on restrictions and need his help.

1 Like

Common sense, you Shouldn’t have to Ask Your Husband to stay with you after having Surgery, no matter how big or how small. A few years ago I had surgery done to my wrist, I didn’t ask for my bf to be there for me, I had my mom and my brother with me. He didn’t show up at the hospital but he was at my house and helped me out the rest of the day. I super appreciated it, I didn’t have to ask, it was just “known” that I was worried about being put under. He sensed that I needed him without me saying anything. A Husband should know their partner… Should have at least asked, out of consideration for his wife, if she wanted him right next to her the rest of the day. And Also should have told her that he was making plans with his brother on her Surgery Day before that date. What if it was reversed? What if the Husband had surgery & the wife made plans anyways and went out bcuz it was a small surgery? The husband would want to be catered. Hell reality, the Wife would Stay By His Side All Day. But also, she could have invited the brother over for dinner even if it was takeout food.
Point is, Husband should have been honest & told her his plans beforehand and wife should have just asked beforehand if he not make any plans on important days.

1 Like

Why were you at a hotel?

Definitely over reacting. His brother is on dialysis you had a very minor surgery. You could’ve invited his brother or just ate with your sister…I don’t know why it has to be separate??
I have had surgery before. Several times…and my husband did care for me but I was knocked out all day & night…

1 Like