Do they make houses for American Girl size dolls?

My daughter has been asking for American Girl type dolls and all the accessories for Christmas this year. I’m already planning on buying either Walmart’s brand or Target’s brand to save on cost, but I’d love her to have a house for them and all the things. I’m not finding one that is big enough, and that is budget friendly. I’m not good at building things, so that’s out of the question.

1 Like

Kidkraft has one for 18 inch dolls. Its 5ft tall and 4ft wide (in case space is a consideration)

https://allstarlearning.ca/products/kidkraft-18-inch-dollhouse-doll-manor?variant=32784186605653&utm_campaign=gs-2020-10-03&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=CjwKCAiAkan9BRAqEiwAP9X6UcFea-7oOQHqun3keKsFsQV4i0q4Rsyt4ss28HahFdTHalcs4KfEwBoCfbcQAvD_BwE

1 Like

What about a book shelf? You could totally turn one into a dollhouse big enough.

1 Like

I have not seen a house but I think they have a camper or something like that

We got ours on Amazon 300.00

I don’t know about a house but my daughter asked for the target doll this year. Their brand was buy one get one 50% off plus 25% off toys so I got the doll and ice cream truck for $98!

1 Like

Check the Facebook market place. You never know what you will find there. Might even find a deal on an American girl doll or Walmart brand or target brand along with accessories :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Saw a beautiful doll house made from a book shelf on face book