Do you supply diapers to your kids dad?

Did anyone supply diapers to their kids dad for his visit at his house?

3 Likes

I always did. I provided diapers and clothes. Although it was his responsibility I never wanted my child to need anything. I just sent enough things for the visit. Nothing to stay there. He rarely used any of my things, but it made me feel better.

7 Likes

Well my girls were older but I have sent plenty of food just because I didn’t want my babies to go without… I hated the pos but if they really wanted to see him for few hours I made sure they ate

Nope, his responsibility. I’ll be nice and at least give the size and what to not buy

1 Like

My oldests dad never took her. Not once. But if he did I’d probably pack her bad like I would if she was staying with grand parents. Which rarely happened either. Be thankful

Yes, and clothes. I never wanted my kid to go without. He hardly ever used then because he bought his own, but it gave me a piece of mind know she had everything she needed.

Nope, he can get them; And they can stay at his place too.

2 Likes

Flip side of it, the mom does put them in the bag but we buy diapers every two weeks and drop off at her house :woman_shrugging:

I asked my boyfriend this. He says hell no. That is the father’s job.

Absolutely not!
You aren’t expected to make sure he has food, clothes, housing, transportation, power, water etc!

1 Like