Do you use the same purse for everything?

I’m curious, do you guys have a separate bag/purse one for work and one for personal use? I’ve been doing this for two years now and just thought how strange it might be to some people. The reason for me is because I need/want certain things for work rather than every day so instead of taking stuff in and out all the time I figured why not have two

6 Likes

Depends on my mood. I got a couple of different ones.

I have multiple bags for different occasions!

I use a wristlet for my wallet, money, cards, and key fob. I just move it to my work bag. In my work bag I have a large makeup bag that holds all my meds and personal items. It all stays in the bag. This is my work bag. I absolutely love it! I’m a substitute teacher and it holds everything I need!

I do, and one for when I go out and do something that’s smaller for just necessities.

I have about 40 different purses for color, mood, season, occasion, and just because.

I switched to using my diaper bag as my purse. :smile: but now my kids way older just my small purse

I’ve had a little one in a big one for years……since I carried a diaper bag I refused to carry a diaper bag and a purse so I just had big diaper bags that a small purse/bag would fit inside for my things so they didn’t get lost in the baby/kid stuff

I carry my wallet…keys in pocket. Phone in back pocket.

Unless we go to the zoo or road trip. I don’t carry one.

No. I just stick everything I want in one purse. If I go out I don’t use a purse, just a wallet to stick in my pocket.

I dont use a purse at all

Haha i dont even have one putse

I have a work one - for the same reason as you. I don’t want to take things in and out everyday plus it fits my laptop.

I have formal ones - more like clutches.

I haven’t used a purse since having kids - 6 years ago lol I just use the nappy bag or the stroller caddy. But I do have one I used to use daily.

I have an everyday purse and a going out purse. I have the “mom bag” with sunscreen, band-aids, hand cream, mini sanitizer, affinity cards (Panera, Staples, etc.), coupons, maybe snacks, mascara and lipstick—just everything, even though my kids are grown.

Then I have a much smaller purse that only holds an ID, credit card, small pack of tissues, some cash, a lip gloss and a mini brush for going out on weekends, usually one with a long strap so I can wear it as a crossbody if I get up to dance and there’s no one at the table to watch my purse.

My work bag is a backpack for my laptop. I throw my wallet, charger, phone and keys in when I leave.

I only use the same one
I can’t see a purpose for needing any more
Then one