Does anyone have advice on when a relationship is toxic?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

2 Likes

Get out while u can. It doesnt get better. My daughter’s dad was abusive for 3yrs and after 3yrs I had enough and left. It got worse and worse every time.

3 Likes

leave. most of the time, it doesn’t get better. sometimes, two people together just brings out the toxicity of each of you.

2 Likes

If you’re asking that question, then it’s toxic. There’s not always a blanket answer or opinion.

3 Likes

If you have to ask that question then it’s obviously toxic.

6 Likes

8 months pregnant and just got out of a 5 year toxic relationship with the baby father. Leave. Choose peace. It doesn’t get better. Ever. I promise. Your future self deserves peace and comfort.

Has it always been or just recently if it’s always been leave u deserve better but if recent try and work it out. Both people in a relationship grow and change and sometimes we forget that but no body should say in a bad relationship. We all deserve live and respect.

It won’t get better, don’t waste years of your life trying to change him or the situation. Leave!

If it makes you feel bad about your self and not better…move on. A good relationship uplifts each other.

2 Likes

As soon as you have to ask yourself that

5 Likes

When your partner starts calling you names or putting you down when I think you’ll know. That’s when I knew.

1 Like

Think with your brain and not your heart!

2 Likes

Yeah. Leave. and don’t look back.

1 Like

Get out, don’t waste your youth and your future you will thank you for it

1 Like

This post was just under this one, seems pretty relevant

2 Likes

If your asking the question you know it already is best to end it now

1 Like