Does baby fever ever go away?

Does baby fever ever go away? I’ve really been struggling with the thought of being done having kids but part of me so badly wants another. I am not sure if it’s baby fever talking or what.To add my kids are 3 (boy) and 5 (girl).

4 Likes

i think for some it does and for some it doesn’t.
I’m pregnant with my 4th. We talked about stopping at 3 but then decided we wanted to try for a boy. We have 1 boy and 2 girls and this 4th baby will be a girl. We decided that we’d wait a few years and then try for a boy one more time then we’re done and i plan on getting my tubes done because i don’t want to be having kids in my 30s.

Everynow and then I get sad I can’t have one more but with my 5 year old girl I was sick the whole pregnancy (morning sickness) or kept getting dehydrated and then with my second 19 month old boy I had skin issues the whole pregnancy and i was losing weight. He was 10 pounds 3 oz at birth had him vaginally. He was normal weight the week before he was born​:woman_facepalming:t3::joy: after I had him we decided no more because my body can’t do pregnancy but he was big so I never got my little baby so sometimes I get baby fever lol but then I go nope 10 pounds mel :rofl::rofl:

I don’t think it ever truly goes away. That inner yearning. I have to say that before I got pregnant this last time a small part of me was hoping for another one. While the largest part of me was totally against it lol

I don’t think it ever really truly does unless your 100% sure your done. My youngest is 9 and I’ve been back and forth since she was like 3. :joy::woman_facepalming: I will say I’m officially done now at my age thouch

Mine did because my children are dicks :sweat_smile: I have 3 boys 5,3,1 and they are so mean all the time, I did want a girl and then I was like fuck it I’m done, I couldn’t handle another one it’s too crazy in my house, I do like looking at other people’s newborns and remembering how tiny and innocent mine once where :sweat_smile:

Have has many as YOU can afford. No government baby daddy’s please.