Does breastfeeding make your boobs sag?

Nope, Having children makes your boobs sag

1 Like

I would say they are going to sag a little wether you breastfeed or not. Itā€™s just what happens to your body after having a baby. Itā€™s your personal choice.

I personally donā€™t think it has anything to do with breastfeeding but everything to do with having a child in general

Lol no gravity does :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Geneticsā€¦ they play a major roleā€¦

Mine didnā€™t until this past year or so (my youngest is gonna be 7 next year)ā€¦ my nipples are still pointing the right way and not much sagā€¦ if I stand straight (scoliosis)ā€¦

Theyā€™re not as bad when I donā€™t have my 'quarantine weight ā€™ lololololololol

I nursed 3ā€¦ a friend nursed none (medication) and hers are really badā€¦ sheā€™s considering a surgical correctionā€¦

Really, genetics play a major role

2 Likes

Age sags them. Not breastfeeding.

Idk if it was the breastfeeding or the engorgement like 3 days after giving birth, but yes, theyā€™re deflated.

It didnā€™t for me. But I know a lot of people who did! It is normal too

Pfegmancy alone does that, but I breast fed both my children for 18mnths each, and they are still really perky. I used a special lotion on them and it helped greatly. I am currently pregnant with #3 and will do the same with it also.

Age will do that to you eventually.

2 Likes

Yup age and pregnancy.

Gravity makes it all sag