Does breastfeeding make your boobs sag?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

42 Likes

No itā€™s the kids ahah

Even if u dont breastfeed they are still gunna sagšŸ¤£ dunno what it is about them post baby titties but they try to reach the floor whether you breastfeed or not

No. Pregnancy does tho lol.

1 Like

I Feel Like Being Pregnant Did & Having All The Milk Than To It Disappearing I Think Itā€™s All Combined

4 Likes

Breastfed for 3 years and my perky boobs deflated & became tubesock tittiesā€¦ I ended up bedazzling them and got some piercings (which I told my daughter that they were ā€œmilk stoppersā€ when she saw Hahaha.) Theyā€™re slowly coming back to life, though! :laughing::joy:

Mine didnā€™t change once I was done. With working out I definitely strengthened those muscles as well

Letā€™s just say when my tits are filled with milk they look amazing!! When she drains the milk out they look saggy af :eyes: :sob::joy:

7 Likes

Wearing bras does that

No. Genetics makes your breasts sag. The loss of skin elasticity makes your breasts sag( this happens as you age) Believe it or not, smoking and the sun can make your breasts sag. Rapid weight loss and weight gain can make your breasts sag. This last factor is why there is a myth of breastfeeding making you sag. The weight gain, and subsequently, the weight loss after pregnancy can make them hang closer to the floor. But all in all it is your genetics and how your own skin responds to these fluctuations.

8 Likes

Yes I had pancakes it was a hard adjustment

No. Itā€™s a hormone during pregnancy. And age.

It didnā€™t make mine sag but my nipples changed a lot

Yes it can. From the breast being fuller with milk to then being empty when youā€™re done breastfeeding. But that is absolutely no reason to not breastfeed.
It is absolutely the best option to feed your baby. If you can. If you canā€™t thatā€™s ok too. But donā€™t choose not breastfeeding over the appearance of your breasts.

5 Likes

Yes Iā€™ve bf 4 kids 2 being twins

I got orangutan tittys now.

14 Likes

yes i had huge tiddies before my baby then i breastfed and they deflated to nothingness and now my nipples point DOWN instead of straight :joy:

5 Likes

My boobs just sag, naturally.

1 Like

Either way they will sag. Your boobs are going to stretch and start to engorge right before and after birth no matter how you choose to feed your little

1 Like

Yes Iā€™ve breastfed 3 kids

Mine were full and average looking and now they are completely flat and sag and point downwards. Iā€™m seriously thinking about getting them done.

Iā€™m lucky I guess 4 babies and a long term breast feeder and Iā€™m ok.

3 Likes

Yes I bf two kids but thatā€™s what they have implants for after you had all your babies and your done having kids.

Life makes your boobs sag. Ha.

9 Likes

Getting old makes ur boobs sag. Even if you do not breastfeed which I did not do with either my kids your boobs end up sagging eventually.

2 Likes

Your boobs will sag either way :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Imagine putting a pool ball in a sock, thatā€™s what breastfeeding does :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Pregnancy alone made mine sag

1 Like

I mean, they gonna sag one way or the other. I wouldnā€™t let it deter you from breastfeeding if thatā€™s what you want to do. None of us are immune to the eventual sag.

3 Likes

It made mine disappearā€¦

2 Likes

After I gave birth to my daughter and started breast feeding, the only thing that dropped faster than my bank account balance was my tits. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Having a kid makes your boobs sag

1 Like

mine did you can always use wire bras

Letā€™s just say theyā€™ll never be the samešŸ¤£

I donā€™t wanna talk about it :unamused:

1 Like

Pregnancy alone does that :woozy_face:

100000000000000%
Afterward anyways, before and duringā€¦ itā€™s like I had a boob job. Now they just like giant pancakes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didnā€™t breast feed and mine still got saggy lol I think itā€™s inevitable

If youā€™re willing AND able to produce for your baby, does it really matter? :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Getting old makes it. So donā€™t get old.

1 Like

Having a baby actually changes your breast tissue. They will never be as perky as before kids. Work out, especially your pecs, and wear good bras. You will notice the darts on womenā€™s vs. juniors tops and dresses are lower for this reason.

1 Like

Mine did and i didnt even get to breastfeed my 2nd. I actually went down 2 sizes when pregnant. :confused:

Mine are fine and I breast fed for 2.5 years :raised_hands:

Yep. I nursed 5 and then just got a boob job. Nursing was the best! I was able to spend that special quiet, alone time with my baby. Itā€™s a time for bonding. I wouldnā€™t give it up for anything. Now they are all grown and gone living their lives.

2 Likes

If you have boobsā€¦ .they will sag.

3 Likes

Yes lol. Unfortunately.

Boobs are going to sag eventually. Itā€™s called gravity and aging.

2 Likes

Breastfeeding or not they will sag

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: theyā€™ll never be the same againā€¦ breastfed all five kids and gosh donā€™t worry about the saggy thatā€™s nothing what about the difference in size of each breast after u finished breastfeeding but Iā€™d never change it for the worldā€¦

2 Likes

Hell yeah they do 23yrs old with DD saggy tits HAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I think it depends on the elasticity of your skin, have friends that breastfed for years and youā€™d never know while others, after only a few months started to droop. I was one of those others. :joy:

1 Like

Breastfed all 6 of mine planning on doing number 7
I always joke my boobs are all I have left. Theyā€™re still where they should be :raised_hands:

Yesssss! of course it does.

1 Like

I was an a cup. Breastfed 3 now Iā€™m a b/c

Breastfed 3 mine arenā€™t

No matter what after having kids your boobs will start sagging. It will get worse and worse after each kid. I will say it seemed to be worse after breastfeeding though.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

2 Likes

Lol nope. Breastfed 2 babies and Iā€™m still a full 42 G

Boobs sag anyways!
Didnā€™t bother me as I wanted to do what was best for my baby, saggy boobs or not! (Mine still havenā€™t sagged yet, may I addā€¦:joy:)
Boobs are intended to feed children after all.

5 Likes

Even if you donā€™t they will sag!

1 Like

Yes :pensive: even when you donā€™t breastfeed they still sag :roll_eyes:

my first baby I pumped for 8 months (too little to latch onto me)
I went from a size D to a size E and after I stopped pumping went down to a DDā€¦ and sag. lmao
it happens to some and not all

My son is 2 and a half I breastfed for the first year and yes right after I finished breastfeeding my boobs were very not firm However currently and most recently they have started to fill back in but they are not back completely

12 years pp, my boobs are the epitome of sag lol. When i lay on my back, they flop to the side and are like my best friends, laying next to me.

7 Likes

I breastfeed 2 the last for over a year and mine are good :+1::+1:

Iā€™ve bf 3ā€¦ about 3 years of the last 5 have been bf and pregnant with #4ā€¦ mine are still going strong! Not much sag at all

Mine didā€¦ I breastfed for 5 months.

Just imagine blowing a balloon up to its max capacity then letting the air out what do you have a wrinkled balloon that is what pregnancy does to your boobs

2 Likes

I believe gravity does that. However, my fun sacs arenā€™t nearly as fun after having a child :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I went from a -A to a 38D šŸ„² but they are normal Angel look great :woman_shrugging: not everyone is the same!

I think it depends on your boobs, the elasticity they have and how large they get when youā€™re breastfeeding. Iā€™ve had 6 kids, breastfed one of them for a year. And mine do not sag. I am very lucky. But my breasts also never got huge when I was pregnant/breastfeeding. I went from a 36B before to a 36C during. So mine didnā€™t change much. I think it just all depends on how your body is made.

1 Like

The doctor assured me that wouldnā€™t happen, my boobs beg to differ. Definitely saggy and slightly different sizes than before

1 Like

I bf for 1.5 months and my boobs sag. Lol and I had my baby at 18 years old so youā€™d think Iā€™d just bounce back but noooo lol

Once you have been ā€œpregnantā€ your boobs naturally increase size, after when baby is born they get even bigger in size, those last few months of pregnancy and first few months with newbie will permanently change the look, size, feel, of your breasts, it also depends how many kids you have, the more times the more changes. Just as the width of your hips change also and the size of your mid sectionā€¦ a sacrifice we give to the next generation. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t breastfeed but they still blew up and deflated horribly. I wear sports bras to make em seems okay

Who cares? After the mess they make with your nipples, theyā€™re already hopeless lmao

1 Like

No.
Thatā€™s just years of gravity.
The more you have, the less your body tries to fight it or your belly will try to overcompensate and hold them up.
:laughing:

I nursed 4 children. My son until he was almost 3ā€¦I am 47 now and have very nice boobs. All boobs will sag with age weight gain weight loss. And I feel some people have better elasticity to their skin than others. I am definitely FOR breastfeedingā€¦it is so good for them. But it is whatever you are comfortable with. Itā€™s not for some. To each their own!

4 Likes

No more than that sagged before

Not always. I breastfed for 6mo with my first and ebf my daughter for 14mo I have no sagging

Mine still looked after breastfeeding 3 kids ā€¦Hopefully they look good after I finish up with number 4

I lost all of my boobs :persevere:
From a d to a saggy a-b fml.
I only breastfed for 3 months until my dr game me meds to increase my production that completely dried me up :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

- YouTube Watch, Donate, Subscribe, Share and Reply PLEASE!. Donations help me save many INTERSEXED, Girls and Boys from Criminal Cosmetic Sexual Surgeries and Amputations! These procedures damage bonding and breastfeeding!

One boob looks great but I had one overachiever boob that got bigger, produced more milk and he favored that side obviously. Left her sad and with stretch marks. Everyoneā€™s body is different though. He ate off the other side too and it returned mostly to normal so Iā€™d imagine some women are probably lucky and get two good boobs lol. I want a boob job anyways so Iā€™m not stressing it lol

Pregnancy makes them sag if they do. Itā€™s the rapid change in size that makes them sag

1 Like

Didnā€™t with me. 3 kids, all breastfeed for over 18 months each. Started as a 32B, now Iā€™m a 34G. Bigger, but I can still go without a bra and they stay put where theyā€™re supposed to be!

1 Like

Absolutely not. Your boobs have already been stretched from the pregnancy. The only other thing that makes them sag any further is heavy smoking, drinking, way too much sugar or salt or very old age.

1 Like

No, but I believe every women experiences different changes. I breastfed both of my boys the 1st only 3 months and my 2nd for 10 months and my breast are fine. disclaimer my breast are not very big so that might have helped even once all the milk dried up they went back but your nipples on the other hand :roll_eyes: I do miss my milk duds, people would ask if I had them done cause they sat so pretty.

Girl, they gonna sag some day, so why not let it be for a good cause :rofl::two_hearts: no matter what you decide , formula or breastfeeding (Iā€™ve done both) Fed is Best! You do things how you want to do it!

2 Likes

Nope breastfed a total of 42 months

Life makes your boobs sag so go ahead and breastfeed. Theyā€™re going to sag anyway

4 Likes

Women experience things differently for me I sagged

Breast feeding does not make your boobs sag. No one says anything about a dick being soft and small till itā€™s hard. We just need to perk up with some cold air give us a break lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve done both but I nursed my son for his first year and I would say no to breastfeeding reasons. Age is what is making things move for me. All I gained out of BFā€™ing is stretch marks.

Not if you invest in a great support breastfeeding braā€¦ mine didnā€™t change breastfeeding 2 years now

After breastfeeding is over is when you might sag. I fed 3 babies for a total of 4 years. I never sagged at all.

1 Like

:speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:YESSSSSSsSS! :sob::joy::100:
Even if you have none; your nothingness will still sag afterwardsā€‹:weary::woozy_face::upside_down_face::expressionless::rage:

2 Likes

I breastfed one baby for 15 months and they just went back to normal afterwards :woman_shrugging:t4: must just be different for everyone but at the end of the day theyā€™ll sag eventually :joy:

Life makes your boobs sag

5 Likes

No but your nipples will never be the same lol

3 Likes