Does intermittent fasting work?

OK talk to me, intermittent fasting…has anyone lost weight doing this? Do you just fast for the appropriate times or do you change your eating habits as well? I’m really wanting to drop a pant size or two, and I just can’t find the patience to work put at home because my daughter is so in my face when I’m doing it lol I just give up.

1 Like

Quit blaming your daughter…

1 Like

Yes I have lost 80 lbs, I also do 1 meal a day … good luck momma…🩵

Intermittent fasting wouldn’t necessarily work to drop pants sizes. But rather to keep you at a certain size. I lost all my pregnancy weight just by watching my carbs. It was tough, but it worked very well. But before I dove in that deep, I just made good habits. No soda, only eating between 8a-8p, 3 meals, less fast food, etc.

It works great I try to stick with 16:8 don’t always happen but it’s progressing over perfection with a 12-8 eating window. I definitely feel it’s a critical part for me to maintain my health and goals. I have changed everything it’s a life style early morning workouts better food eating windows etc. down 60 plus lbs and counting

I lost 65 lbs over 2 years doing intermittent fasting. I didn’t really change my eating habits, but gave myself an 8 hour period to eat what I wanted. I usually started my fast around 7 or 8 pm, as I found that my biggest culprit was snacking during the evening hours before bed. Wishing you a safe and successful journey, but remember, please be kind to yourself - that body of yours created and carried a little human for 9 months :heart: