Does it mean my husband doesn't care about my if I took my wedding ring off and he didn't notice?

Leave your husband alone. Men just don’t see things as women do. To a woman it can be bigger than life. To a man so what he’ll say. It doesn’t mean he don’t love you they’ll just built differently.

I’ve taken my ring off to do dishes and he instantly noticed and pointed it out :woman_shrugging:t4:

I feel like it’s kind of wild to consider calling off a relationship simply because he didn’t notice you weren’t wearing your ring lmfao. My husband never wears his ring unless we go out or something. Learn to communicate with your partner instead of giving them invisible tests.

What does he do for a job? My husband has to wear silicone bands in his line of work for safety reasons and they tend to break and/or fall off. Sometimes he doesn’t wear one for weeks at a time. It doesn’t bother me. It clearly means more to you than it does to him. I honestly wouldn’t read too much into it…

Why are you testing him like that anyways . that’s kinda childish. With that being said if wearing rings is important to you in your marriage than you definitely shouldn’t be taking it off just to test him . And keep letting him know about him not wearing his and if it’s important to you for him to wear his let it be known . And find out why he doesn’t wear his there could be simple explanation for it . Him not noticing that you don’t have yours on could be a simple explanation also .men don’t notice things like that . But he might have noticed also and just hasn’t said anything about to you . Due to cause he doesn’t have his on . Simple communication is the key here .

Obviously it isn’t about the ring it’s your needs not being met that is the issue. Communicate those needs not play see if he notices he’s a dude you could take them off in front of him and he wouldn’t notice or would forget quit being so complex plain talk is easiest understood

Ok, so you play games with your man, and then you wonder why they get pissed, women like you make it harder for us women who dont play those games to get a man to trust

If it takes a ring to put your marriage into make it or break it in a matter of four days I highly recommend counseling. Granted it sounds like the communication is broken down or didn’t exist to begin with.

Good gravy. My husband didn’t notice a new tattoo on my arm years ago. He’s still my husband. He also can’t see things in the fridge or the socks on the floor. Yall gonna be alright :rofl:

Stop playing games and trying to manipulate your husband… Just to have a reason to get upset with him… Try communicating…

My husband would stroke out if he seen mine was off. Lol

This is so childish. Sounds like you’re not mature enough to be in a marriage.

He doesn’t care about rings. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about you or your marriage!

I could shave my head and my husband would take 5-10 business days to notice :rofl: men are clueless

Stop playing games with him. Talk to him about why you felt the need to take off your ring.

I haven’t worn mine for 5 yrs and my husband hasn’t noticed yet

Oh my gosh my husband wouldn’t notice if we changed houses if the payment didn’t change

When you force people to play games with you, you can’t be mad when you lose🤷🏼‍♀️

Don’t play games …. Of he knows it means a lot to you then.taking off your ring is the last straw

If this is enough to end ur relationship then u should prolly just leave :joy:

Geesh to be the only problem in a marriage…

Orr… you could just talk like adults.

Men notice nothing fyi. I painted our kitchen cabinets black and it took 2 weeks for him to notice it

Stop playing childish games

Play stupid games win stupid prizes :roll_eyes:

Lots of men don’t wear rings,depends on the kind of job he does,

Have you heard the joke where the wife asks the husband, “What’s different about me?”

He shrugs, completely unaware.

Wife says, “I’m wearing a gas mask”.

It’s a bit of a man thing. Unlikely he will notice. Probably main thing he would notice is if you made some purchases and the bank balance or credit card statement shows some deductions. :thinking:

My husband only used the wedding ring the day we got married lol next day he took it off, due to his job is best if he doesn’t have it on. I don’t have mine on either it no longer fits.

Doing something like taking a ring off to see if he notices is kinda childish, some times husbands don’t even see how much work we do around the house do you really think he will notice a ring being off. This is just like finding a reason to argue that is what will really ruin a marriage. If you think there is an issue communicating is the key! If you don’t have that then it’s hard for a marriage to work.

Ehh your making a mountain out of a mole hill from this standpoint. Most men don’t really pay attention to stuff like that. I wouldn’t sit there and play games like that with your marriage. Its manipulative. Be an adult and have a conversation instead of dropping hints… You said you mentioned how you feel about it but was it a conversation or was it in passing?

It has nothing to do with loving you . Some men just just noice these things. Mine included. 25 years later and he still doesn’t notice and it doesn’t bother me .

Your husband sounds like 3/4 of the male population. I wouldn’t jump to conclusions unless you have more to go by hun

My husband had one ring cut off. Then he had an axe slip and almost cut thru his hand. He can’t wear a ring. I take mine off when my hands swell.
Neither of us care. :tipping_hand_woman:
We’re still married. We still don’t entertain things we shouldn’t.
If you feel the need to play these games after you’re married, happily, get help. You need to grow up before your games cost you marriage.

Omfg is this really your biggest concern?
That your husband doesn’t pay attention to one of your fingers?