Does leaving a relationship get easier?

Leaving can be difficult, but in the end it is so much better for you and your mental health, in a couple of months, you’ll look back, and say "what did I ever see in that “dick” anyway ":crazy_face:

There will always be a shred of doubt :cry:. Some people are stronger than others tho

Take me about five seconds to be over him!!!

1 Like

Start you a phone relationship,and see how that affects him

Honestly just keep in mind there are GOOD men out there :muscle: not every one of them will cheat on you. Take the time to be upset about what happened but then take some time for you who knows maybe a new guy will come along when you’re not focused on a relationship

1 Like

if its hard and you have to force it, its not love. and not worth it.

As far as future relationships of any kind, trust is built and earned. Never give it blindly. Having said that, drop your baggage before you try dating. You can’t expect others to trust you, just as you couldn’t trust them if they start comparing you with their ex. And don’t be in a hurry! It’s not a race.:upside_down_face:

He may not ever “get over it”! Why waste your feelings and time on someone/thing like that? Keep focused on yourself and do not expect another boyfriend or other person to make you whole or happy. When the right one comes, you’ll know!!!

It gets easier with time. Keep yourself busy. You deserve better.

After my worst breakup, it took me about 8 months to a year to feel like me again. Working out helps.

It gets easier when you realize that what he did IS NOT because of you or anything you did. That is something in him that he felt needed validation and there is nothing you did wrong to make him want to send pics to other females. It gets easier when you remove yourself from the situation and see it from the outside. If you stayed solid and loyal throughout the relationship then call it a loss and move on. Consider it a blessing that you found out now rather than later. Be grateful there are no children involved. Be grateful it is easy to cut ties and move on instead of having to go through a messy separation. It gets easier when you realize that you didn’t deserve half ass one sided love to begin with and you’re better off without his extra weight. Now, you get to go do what you love, when you want, and with whom you choose! Embrace the freedom and LIVE!

The fact of the matter is it’s going to take time and a lot of self work because you get into ur head about everything when it comes to a relationship you’re in and you will probably be suspicious of many things for awhile and just when u think your over it bam :boom: it smacks you in the face again and then your causing fights and ect but then one day you will find a man or woman who gets it who understands and reassures you and loves you and then you will eventually no longer have those thoughts as often or even at all this is just my personal experience

You build yourself into the woman you want to be and the right one will come when your not looking. Time takes time sweetheart

Take time to get to know yourself again and when you do decide to enter the dating scene again take time to get to know them and don’t rush things good luck

I dumped an ex boyfriend on the spot following signs he was on the prowl. This was years ago but it broke my heart! It tore me to pieces but I needed time to process. It was better for me to rip that bandaid off once and let it bleed then have chronic pain and trust issues for months or years to come. Healing is probably different for all people.

One day it just does. Spend some extra time with friends or find a game you like. It isn’t easy and there’s a space you’re wishing to void and that’s okay. It’s okay to not be okay and it’s okay to be sad. Spend some time on yourself :heart::heart:. It’s different for everyone the first step, listening to your instinct. Take it minute by minute.