Does my friend have to come clean?

They weren’t together, its not his business.

What she does when they’re apart is none of his business :100:

Not together…Not his business.

1 Like

No why should she tell him?! They weren’t together, doesn’t matter what she does :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Tell him to avoid the bs and move on from her. You move on after 2 weeks you ain’t worth going back to. Sorry not sorry

1 Like

Would she want to know if he slept with someone else?

None of his business

3 Likes

No…if they were not together its none of his business…that would be like me asking my husband to come clean about all the women he had prior to me…ew. no

2 Likes

They were on a break!*** only some ppl will get this

13 Likes

Don’t ask Don’t tell situation. She hooked up and chances are he did too…

3 Likes

No…that’s stupid….remember what Ross said, “we were on a break!”

3 Likes

Ask her does she think that is gonna make him want her back, mental issues and an easy lay…deal breaking red flags? She sounds like she wants to make him trip and be jealous, like that’s attractive to men or something, tell her to go get therapy or meds and work on herself first.

1 Like

If y’all are still measuring your relationships in months you’re both too immature to be sleeping with anyone…
Also this has nothing to do with parenting so why is it here?

2 Likes

No. Not even if he asks. And don’t ask him what he did. Keep it to yourself and move forward.

2 Likes

My only thought is, did she have time to get an std screening after the in between guy before seeing the first guy again. Because that’s one way he’ll find out, if she gives him something.

1 Like

Nope. They weren’t together. Soo really does she talk about all her other hook ups prior to when they were together ? And really it’s her business. I don’t think you should be in her business let her do her own thing not you’re problem :woman_shrugging:t3:

Not really if they broke up at the time

Nope they weren’t together when she slept with the other person there for he doesn’t need to know

1 Like

Could she be preg? If so yes tell him

2 Likes

Not unless she hasn’t been tested for stds after the new sexual partner

2 Likes

As long as condoms were used, no

No they were broken up it’s not like she slept with someone while being in the relationship

1 Like

I would not.
That’s just me, unless a baby is in question OR and s+d​:woman_facepalming:t4::thinking::100::sob:

I mean, she doesn’t owe him shit if they weren’t even together. But if you want to have a clear conscious then maybe she should tell him.

They were broken up so she’s not in the wrong but she should be honest with the person she wants to be with. It’s the right thing to do.

1 Like

Wow !!! she doesn’t respect herself.

1 Like

Not unless she was unprotected. She needs to get tested if so. Morally, she did nothing wrong from the relationship standpoint. But STIs do exist and some take a long time to show up.

2 Likes

None of his business.

Like that’s any of our business.

1 Like

What for? Some things are to be buried with you!

1 Like

The phrase come clean signifies she did something wrong. If they were broken up she was single at the time. She didn’t cheating therefore there’s nothing to come clean about.

1 Like

Not unless she gets pregnant or an STD. It’s none of his business and it will only cause more problems

20 Likes

Nope she doesn’t have to tell him anything if they weren’t together, but if it’s bothering her that much it should be on her if she wants to tell him. Also if she has mental health issues maybe she should stay single and find herself and her own happiness before getting with someone. And I don’t mean this in a mean way either. We all need to find ourselves at one point and not depend on other people to make us happy.

9 Likes

Nope. Don’t “clear your conscience” unless there’s a solid reason to, as in your hook up will see your ex on the regular, your pregnant/STIs, or it’s absolutely inevitable that they will find out.
It rarely ever does anything positive for the person you disclose to

5 Likes

She doesn’t have to no. But if she is a guilty feeling person, thay guilt may eat her alive if she doesn’t tell him.

2 Likes

If they weren’t together, there isn’t a problem. She doesn’t “have to” tell him anything. What each of them did on their own time when they were not together is their own business. End of story.

Its best to tell bf, cause if hes a true adult and theyre meant to be together, he will let it go, because they were broken up during that time. It to me also depends on how long theyve been broken up totally, cause if she truly loved that the bf, she may have went on the date, but she cldnt have let it gone as far as sex, that’s just my opinion tho. True love isnt that easily forgotten, especially sexually, cause true love wldnt be able to stand another mans touch, let alone have sex with them. Ur friend isnt truly in love with the bf, she just thinks she is, again, just my opinion.

Nope, does no good just to clear her own conscience …

She doesn’t have too. They weren’t together. He prob went out and did stuff too.

Depends if they want an open and honest fresh start to their relationship… if I was on the other end I would want to know up front instead of maybe potentially finding out down the road thinking they were keeping secrets from me :woman_shrugging:t2:

Don’t u watch Friends? They were in a break. And tell your friend to slow down and stop giving away her soul. Maybe take time off from dating and find herself

1 Like

No. They were broken up so no. That hookup was a rebound. When you’re broken up with someone it means you’re single and other people are not off limits.

She doesn’t have to tell him but what’s the point in starting again with a secret?

No. Why hurt another simply to clear your conscience. Selfish.

If this gif bothers you, then she should tell him. If not, fair game.

No but if he asks then yeah be honest

If they weren’t together, she doesn’t have to tell. But neither does he. Don’t ask & don’t tell.

9 Likes

I reckon she should :woman_shrugging:

No?? They weren’t together. Why would it matter??

No she doesn’t HAVE to but she probably should if she expects their relationship to be built on communication and trust. She would probably want to know if HE slept around while they broke up.

6 Likes

No, she has no obligation to tell him about what happened when they weren’t together. Unless she ends up pregnant or with an STD/STI, it’s none of his business.

1 Like

Now if he asks her… Yeah she shouldn’t lie about it thou and if it was unprotected… She did definitely probably go get checked

No. They weren’t together. So really it isn’t any of his business🤷

I would want to know if I was him. He deserves the truth. Been there, and I’d want to be able to make a fully informed decision as to if I want that person back.

4 Likes

Telling would only be be a hurtful way to clear her conscious, so why do that?

lol sje dont gotta tell him shit

Guarantee she hasn’t been tested and has proof for it

They weren’t together shouldn’t matter

He probably did the same thing.

They were on a break!

1 Like