Does pregnancy spider tape work?

I’m just wondering if that pregnancy spider tape really works. I just got a job where I’m going to be doing 12 hours a day 3-4 days a week in a plastics factory. I’m only 10 weeks but I know what’s coming so I’m trying to get ready and prepared. Just wondering because obviously I’ve never used it before…

26 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Does pregnancy spider tape work?

Been pregnant 3 times
Wtf is pregnancy spider tape

10 Likes

Following :eyes: I saw it on tik tok but it looks like it wouldn’t do much. Idk. I wanna know too :laughing:

Better off with a maternity belt.

3 Likes

Never heard of pregnancy spider tape but KT tape has been recommended for support…but I have no idea if that’s the same thing you’re looking for.

Lol this is my 5th and I have no clue what that is :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I used a belly band. Worked great. I haven’t tried the tape but I don’t think I would like peeling the tape off my belly (personal preference).

1 Like

If you’re talking about KinTape then I wouldn’t recommend it. Depending on how you carry baby. I’m 28 weeks and carrying high, belts work way better than the tape can since I need support from the bottom not the top pulling up the bottom - if that makes sense lol.

For those that don’t know; it is tape you tape up and down on your belly in a certain way to take stress off the ligaments. Same as some athletes do with their legs.

I’ve never used it but I did have a maternity belt. I broke my lumbar 3 years before getting pregnant so it was hard on me after the halfway point, I worked two jobs as well. The maternity belt was a lifesaver.

5 Likes

I’ve been pregnant 2 times, wth is spider tape?!

Never heard of it. But I do recommend liquid insoles for your poor feet. They help me a ton.

I just ordered it for a business trip I’m taking at 34 weeks. I’m hoping it helps with my back and belly pain!!

If you end up using them, PLEASEEEEE SOAK THEM IN OIL BEFORE RIPPING IT OFF!

1 Like

Spider tape = kt tape

After leaving My Previous Job 12 months ago, i’ve Had some good luck to Learn about this website which was A life-saver for me… They offer jobs For which People can work 0nline From their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14986…
Amazing thing about is that The only thing required is simple Typing skills and access To internet…

Read all about IT Here… https://DollarSite32.pages.dev

1 Like

Yes!!! It helped me tremendously! But I would take it off in the shower, otherwise it really hurts

I bought a bunch and first use I had a major skin reaction. I had itchy pink skin in the shape of the spider band on my belly well over a week. I dont typically experience rash or reactions to anything so I was surprised. So personally I dont recommend and when I wore it, it really didnt feel like it was helping anything :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Never heard of it :thinking: i just wore maternity clothes with every pregnancy during work and i worked in a factory x

I had to Google that lol
Personally wouldnt be taping anything on my baby bump. Maternity bands/belts would be a better option imo.

6 Likes

I loved mine from Fridababy!!!

That doesn’t sound like the ideal job for a pregnant woman. Ijs…

Rub it with Vaseline before trying to remove it.

After leaving My Previous Job 12 months ago, i’ve Had some good luck to Learn about this website which was A life-saver for me… They offer jobs For which People can work 0nline From their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14598…
Amazing thing about is that The only thing required is simple Typing skills and access To internet…

Read all about IT Here… https://DollarSite52.pages.dev

i am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $16658. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17771 per month but now i see how it works.

Check This >>https://DollarProfits1190.pages.dev/