Early pregnancy

Hi! I need some advice. I went to my ultrasound on June 8th, where I calculated myself to be exactly 10 weeks from the start day of my last period, March 29th. The tech said I was measuring 6 weeks & 5 days, and she couldn’t get a heartbeat or see the baby. She did a transvaginal ultrasound, and still no heartbeat, but she did see the baby. I am due to go back on the 15th, and I’m so stressed out, nervous and every emotion out there, I want baby to be okay. I started bleeding June 9th, went to ER and they sent me home; they said I have a yeast infection would could be why I’m bleeding, and they also told me the bleeding isn’t severe, just minor, they checked down there. I’m on the 4th day of bleeding, and it has still been very light. They also told me because I’m obese, (200.4 lbs to be exact) that I could just have thicker walls and they can’t see heartbeat yet, or just that sometimes they just can’t see baby at all that early. I’m just so nervous, I feel like they gave me a little hope to hold onto but it all seems too good to be true. :sweat: I know anything can happen, but I’m so heartbroken it’s hard to be hopeful. Any advice? :disappointed: