Easter Sunday meal plan ideas?

Ladies those of you that are cooking - what’s your meal plan for Easter Sunday? I need inspiration I have no idea what to cook :flushed:

7 Likes

Brown sugar spiral ham potatoes salad baked beans and rolls banana pudding for desert

Ham, home made mashed potatoes, dinner rolls, and for dessert fruit fluff with miniature marshmallows, strawberries, mangos, grapes, peaches, and coconut and of course cool whip

Ham baked beans pasta salad rolls taters and gravy and corn

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, baked beans, and Mac and cheese.

Were making hot dogs and burgers… and organizing an egg hunt

Ham, green beans, baked mac n cheese, applesauce, rolls. Some kind of pie or cheesecake for dessert.

Broccoli cheese rice is my dish for Easter every year, Super easy. Smoked ham from your local meat market! Green bean casserole, corn casserole. Homemade macaroni and cheese. Cornbread or biscuits. Deviled eggs. Big salad! Stuffing

Probably ham or a chicken dish with funeral potatoes, veggies, jello salad.

Ham , homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, greenbeans with onion and bacon in for flavoring, rolls, macaroni salad, Dressing, deviled eggs, and then a pistachio pudding with marshmallows and some fruit mix in it…

Crockpot ham. A Turkey breast. Deviled eggs. Rolls. Mashed potatoes. Mac and cheese. Ham pickle pin wheels. Tuna noodles. Corn

Were making tacos so we have more time to spend with family and do other activities we have in mind for the kiddos :joy::woman_shrugging: plus we all love tacos so it’s a win win!!!

Creamy zoodles, smoked salmon tray with various crackers, spreads and cheeses, roasted red potatoes with rosemary, various fruits, spanich dip with garlic toast points, bacon wrapped asparagus

We are doing a smoked prime rib and everyone is bringing a dish…I’m gunna do home made mashed potatoes and some type of dessert

Brown sugar spiral ham, meatball sandwiches and macaroni salad here

ehh…whatever I find to cook. lol. it’s just another Sunday basically at my house.

I usually have ham, potato salad, baked beans, fruit salad, green salad and jello gelatin, baked sweet potato topped with mini marshmellos and what ever the rest of the families brings and dessert.

Prime rib and rosted potatoes and veggies rolls