Easy crock pot meal ideas?

Does anyone have good easy crockpot meal ideas for this busy mama. Bonus if it’s a dump and go recipe.

6 Likes

Italian sausage with sauce & green peppers. Serve on a roll or over rice

2 cans cream of chicken, 2 packets of chicken gravy, half cup water. Mix together. Put 2 chicken breasts and mixture in crockpot on low for 8 hours. Shred and serve over rice or mashed potatoes

My favorite is so simple. Boneless skinless chicken thighs, I’m sure breasts would be fine too, and cream of mushroom soup. Low for 8 hours and I usually serve it over rice

2 Likes

Crock pot mc and cheese …

Cut up red potatoes, add a pot roast, some carrots, I add a little red wine onion/or dried chopped onion with some garlic powder. Cook on lo all day

Another on I do is tator tots, mix w/ cream of cream soup, add cut up chicken, add some seasoning like garlic and onion cook on low for about 4 hrs.

Chili. Beef stew. Pot roast. Chicken breast. Homemade meatballs

Pork shoulder or butt. Any cut with a good amount of fat. Season heavily with whatever seasonings you like. Toss it in the crock pot rat side down, with a splash of water, on low for 8-10 hours or High or med for 6 hours. And then its ready for pulled pork a million ways. Just drain some of the fat out cuz there will be alot. Shred it up and add a little fat back in as needed. Pulled pork. Add BBQ sauce for sandwiches. You can eat it with rice or add veggies to the crock pot before cooking for a full meal. But I love it for pulled pork.