Easy dinner ideas?

What’s your easiest, quickest dinner time meal that your family enjoys?
Bonus points if it’s healthy :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

We love this one!!

Mc Donald’s - hold the bonus points :rofl:

11 Likes

Meatball sandwiches :yum: Probably gonna do that today

Pizza, spaghetti, Alfredo, malt o meal, oatmeal, cereal, max and cheese, crockpot meals, pancakes, waffles.

I get almost all of my recipes from Pinterest :slight_smile: the 2 I’ve posted are my favourites!

Corned beef hash, spaghetti bolognaise, cottage pie

Meatball subs. Not super healthy, but oh so good. Frozen meatballs in the crockpot with marinara. Whatever buns you like, selection of cheeses. We usually just have chips with them.

Chicken and rice. My guys love it. Even if we have leftovers it’s gone quick. I make it in a huge batch which makes four meals and freeze it. Plus I love that I don’t have to cook before I freeze it :laughing:

Uncooked rice, Cream of chicken, Cream of mushroom, Water, Lay chicken breasts on top, Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix, Bake for 1.5 hours

1 Like

Grilled cheese and soup (also could put meat into the grilled cheese ie: turkey melt, ham melt,tuna melt )

Last night I made healthy fried chicken. I coated it in almound flour with seasonings and fried it in coconut oil. But you can also bake it. Was a huge hit

1 Like

Grilled chicken, brown rice, and steamed broccoli.

Breakfast tacos.
Ravioli “Lasagna”
BBQ chicken drumsticks and some sort of roasted veggie.

Chicken was Alfredo sauce and Italian seasoning in the crockpot, served with noodles and steamed broccoli. Super easy and yummy, my littles love it!

Stir fry! You could add anything!

Rotisserie chicken from Costco with a big bag of Asian chopped salad!

Shake and bake pork chops and green beans!

Pasta and meatsauce, homemade fried chicken, chili on rice (my fav), and cake

Chicken and veggies in aluminum. Veggies any kind sliced thin, chicken boob on top dash of salt and pepper tablespoon of butter and wrapped up right popped into the oven for a bit. Always juicy and yummy.

I take crescent rolls and put pepperoni and string cheese in them and back them! Soooo good!

Tacos…butter chicken…chicken/broccoli alfrado…fish with side veggies…soup and grilled cheese…chicken kabobs with garden salad. I have an air fryer so i make things quickly with zero oils needed.

Chicken & peppers with rice
Just pan fry some chicken breast cut into tenders. Then stir fry onion, green pepper, orange pepper, yellow pepper, & red pepper in olive oil & season with salt & pepper. We usually serve it with boil-in-a-bag white rice.

Pot roast with potatoes and carrots :ok_hand::blush:

Pork roast, potatoes and carrots. I used garlic and herb Mrs dash and salt and pepper and 2 cups of water in a crock pot let it cool for 8 hours on high. It tastes amazing.

Tonight we had turkey hot dogs,steamed peas, pasta made from 100% veggies ( spinach and lentils with a non fat milk cheese sauce that was also steamed.

Deer rolls, not the quickest but it’s easy

Tuna casserole quick easy and no fights from my picky meat eater

I dice chicken breast cook in olive oil and minced garlic then add fresh broccoli and greenbeans. Serve with rice

Taco salad! Literally brown the meat & add seasoning, microwave beans & rice, cut lettuce, add cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, & crushed doritos! Wa-La!
#DinnerTonite 15 Minutes flat!

Beef stroganoff. I make my sauce using 1 container of sour cream, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can beef broth, and a splash or worseshire sauce. Mix it all together while cooking it down on the stove. You can make it in the crock pot too. Cook your meat during the day, when you get home add In all of the stuff, mix it up real good and cook it while you cook up your noodles on the stove.

Grilled or baked breaded chicken strips wrapped in tortillas with all the veggies you can think of with ranch or honey mustard. Chop all veggies and chicken then pour dressing or honey mustard on them. Then stuff it in wraps

Mccormick Spicy Quick Fix Chili. 5 ingredients, 15 minutes. Add crackers, tortilla chips or a corn muffin and sprinkle with cheese for a dairy serving.

Pierogi casserole- frozen pierogies whatever toppings you want I usually do hotdogs beans and cheese follow baking directions. Curry chicken season chicken with Adobo curry and paprika or whatever you want bake 40 mins each side at 400 not super quick but easy add sides

Chicken case wraps take grilled chicken strips prepackaged caesar salad and wrap em

Grilled ham and cheese