Elf on the shelf ideas?

Give me all of your elf on the shelf ideas!

1 Like

I stole this one from my friend and it worked out good, might be perfect for these last few days: night 1 elvie left a bag of sugar (magic soil) and a bag of sprinkles (magic seeds). We planted the seeds in a cup and night 2 broke a candy cane so it was barely poking out of the sugar. Night 3 broke another cane slightly larger and it “grew” until I think night 5 I finally put in one of those canes filled with m&ms😄 My daughter loved it

1 Like

Ours went fishing in our fish tank
My mom got us a elf on the shelf kit that came with a grappling hook so we buried half of the hook in the rocks and attached red and white string
4yo was worried bernard wanted to eat fishies

The other day I bought a cake for the family for dessert one night and nobody wanted it. I am going to eat a piece tonight after the kids go to bed and say the elf ate it. I am going to leave it sitting on a plate with crumbs with the elf holding a fork

Don’t. You’re busy enough to add another responsibility to your list. The holidays are crazy enough. Don’t add more to your stress. Just my opinion.

Ours made a big heart with flour on the kitchen table last night.

I did a elf cereal angel. You could do flour or sugar or even dirt.

These are the last few I’m gonna do

Floor is lava tape him to wall, pretend he toilet papers something… have him watching tv with candy wrappers around him… floating in bathtub with toys around him

Look on my page my elf on the shelf album is public got some awesome ideas!