End of year teacher gift idea?

I want to get my childs teacher qa gift for being amazing through out the school year…what are some things teachers want but wont say they need

23 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. End of year teacher gift idea?

1 Like

As a teacher- Amazon / target / visa gift cards are my favorite. Mugs and plants are great, but the collection I have from teaching for 15 years is insane. And it’s a little late for it now, but the custom glitter pens you can find on Etsy are always fun!

3 Likes

I love gifts cards to Amazon, Dunkin, chick Fl a, chocolates,

2 Likes

Give them a gift card to Walmart, target, office supply store, Starbucks etc.

3 Likes

I would honestly get your child’s teacher two gift cards - a gift card they could use for something they need or want for their class next year AND a gift card for them to use for themself over the summer :two_hearts:

Need some ideas too why to get the teacher since my son is finishing kindergarten

I got ours a cute Keychain and I’m getting her a gift card to a coffee shop

I got my sons teacher an Amazon GC. :woman_shrugging:t4: figured she can use on herself or I know some use it towards supplies for the class for next year.

1 Like

Daycare “teacher” here for 3-5 year olds). I always find it especially sweet when I can tell that my kiddos have told their parents what I like. For me that’s Dunkin’ gift cards, as they know I ALWAYS have my coffee. Ask your kids what they think their teacher(s) would like! You’d be amazed at how observant and insightful even the youngest can be.

1 Like

Gift cards are always appreciated.

1 Like

My son has two teachers-I bought them each a 25$ gift card to Starbucks,then a cute canvas decor with an inspirational quote on it and a card saying how much we appreciated them this year!

1 Like

I get one gift card for supplies and one gift card for coffee

1 Like

As a teacher gift card to dunkins or Starbucks or an Amazon gift card is always something I am happy to get. Also a bottle of wine is always nice if you know they drink wine. One year I had a students parents send in a gift bag for each teacher that had a nip of tequila, a lime, and some Fresca. Chocolates are always nice too.

1 Like

Could probably use a massage!

2 Likes

Starbucks gift card or one for Walmart

Gift card for T J Maxx…

1 Like

I did tortilla chips, salsa, & nacho cheese and put nacho average teacher on the gift bag. She loved it!

2 Likes

My sons teacher loves Chick-fil-A so he gave her a gift card and a bouquet of flowers.

Bottle of wine they won’t say they need it after dealing with those kids.

2 Likes

We did a cup with lottery scratch offs and chocolate

1 Like

A personalised coffee mug , some chocolate or a small bunch of flowers

A visa gift card is a great gift!

3 Likes

Coffee shop gift cards

Gift cards for their hobbies and interests.

Money for the extra classroom supplies

A nice bottle of wine at the end of the week

Gift cards to a nice restaurant

Gift Cards period

1 Like

Probably gift cards since they don’t get paid shit

I can’t forget how Dr Gabriel helped me restore my marriage after 4 months of separating from my husband because of a fight and he left and never came back to me, I did a lot to get him back but nothing worked until I saw a comment online when someone was testifying about how Dr Gabriel helped her get her husband back and that is how I contacted him through his WhatsApp and after writing my problem he assured me that he will help me get my husband back. in 12 hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell, my husband came back home and begged that he was so sorry he left me, today I am back with my husband and both of us are happy and living together again. I know that there are many people who want to get their love back or whatever problem you have, contact Dr. Gabriel because he is the perfect answer to your problem. contact him :l
Call him/WhatsApp: +234 8133 240147

1 Like

A card. Teachers have to donate all gifts to charity…

1 Like

Giftcards for restaurants or coffee. No teacher wants another mug or tote bag.

2 Likes

My girls gave their teachers a small plant and some chocolate

1 Like

Gift cards to restaurants or Amazon . I also love Dr Pepper so I love getting Dr Pepper.

1 Like
1 Like

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18271 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome426.pages.dev/

Classroom supplies for next year?

gift cards to amazon!