Favorite body wash and lotion?

What is your favorite brand of body wash? lotion? something non toxic but hydrating!

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Favorite body wash and lotion?

Aveeno or Goldbond, or Jergens…

You can look up most anything on Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep Database. Scores of 1-3 (green) are good. https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

Hello everyone I finally discovered a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info

Scentsy… i sell and use

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

i make more than 500 dollars per day online. i was shocked when i got my first payment 3 months ago that was $17498 and i thanks to my buddy who pass this opportunity to me to join and change my life. check this you will regret yourself if you skip this now.

Details here >>> https://ClickIntoWealth478.pages.dev/

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m a B&B works girl…idk if it’s toxic or not, but wouldn’t think so. If I run out and can’t get anymore ( broke b*tch basically :sweat_smile:) my go to is dove.

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Try oil instead of lotion and switch to a sensitive soap. Give it some time to readjust.

I used to use tons of lotion until I started making soap. Haven’t bought soap from the store in about 15 years now, and I’ve probably saved thousands on not having to buy lotion.

I use whatever is on sale

Scrub well with a loofah or scrubbie in the shower before bed. Then rub Vaseline or similar all over, put on PJs. If it hasn’t all absorbed by morning you can lightly shower again, Pat dry and use a moisturizer. Doctor recommended are CeraVe and Aveeno, but I love Bath & Body Works’ body creams. Buy them when they go on sale. Lots of heavenly scents of all kinds. Body butter is also a good choice. Drink lots of water & herbal &/or green tea and move more.

My dermatologist recommends cerave - they actually help ! I am a diabetic and we have been dry skin . I get their body cream
At Costco but you can also find at Walmart etc . They also recommend cerave skin care products

I use whatever body wash is on sale and I do a sugar scrub :slight_smile:

Dove body wash and apply a thin layer of baby oil before getting out of the shower and drying off… only thing that works for my really dry skin in the winter!

Use the jerkins in shower lotion. I love mine. Also drink lots of water this helps with skin dryness as well