Favorite length mascara?

What are your favorite length mascara recommendations where the mascara stays on for multiple days? I know you’re supposed to take your makeup off every night but I don’t, sorry

6 Likes

If you don’t want to wash your mascara off - get a lash tint!!

4 Likes

Why don’t u just do some semi permanent lashes?? That’s what I do x

1 Like

Bare Minerals Maximist mascara. Also their strength and length mascara.

Stop it.
Stop Stop Stop.
There are so many things wrong with not washing it off at the end of the Day.

5 Likes

I apply two ,
Rare by Selena Gomez and Super Fake by Lottie ( this last one is from Walmart and I put it after the rare one) the result is amazing is like wearing fake lashes

1 Like

Are you trying to get an infection or stye in your eyes? Use your common sense and take your make up off every night.

6 Likes

Oh no girl you NEED to be washing off your makeup you’re literally asking for an eye infection :woozy_face:

23 Likes

You can literally use Google for this or even Amazon

2 Likes

Oh no no…from an esthetician…please was your makeup off and wash your face thoroughly every night.

3 Likes

This is a crazy post. :smiling_face_with_tear: You must not value your eye sight too much.

IMO… gross … I hope you wash your sheets and pillow case more often than you do your face. :grimacing:

1 Like

Pur! Ive never really a preference until I got this mascara. ( ispy maybe?) It is FANTASIC!! all day wear, no smudges, no makeup in the corners of your eyes later, no speckles, and no smearing overnight! I’m 61. Tried many brands. Just found this.

My own! Genade. Ek weet nie

Do you not wash your face for days?? Thats just gross…

3 Likes

Maybelline colossal in the yellow tube or benefits bad gal bang but seriously, wash it off