Finding out my daughter has ADD/ADHD

Okay I need yalls help please. My daughter who is 7, will be 8 in November, just recently been diagnosed with ADHD/ADD. I have two other children and neither have it, so this is my first time experiencing this. She has been having trouble focusing, behave has been getting worse, and she says it’s hard for her to focus/listen. She also is having trouble at school with reading and math. (She says it’s hard for her to focus) she also has a hard time sleeping. I knew last year something was going on, and I suggested to her school if it could be ADHD/ADD and they said no she didn’t meet the criteria. However, I knew something was up and finally brought it to her pediatrician and they done an evaluation and they said she does meet the criteria. So I guess my question is, I need advice on what to do for my daughter to make it easier on her and make her more comfortable and be able to focus/listen better as well as helping her sleep. I’m clueless on this because I’ve never had to experience this before, so any tips, tricks, or advice would be extremely helpful please!