Finding peace in bad situations

My “boyfriend” and I have been together since 2018. I say “boyfriend” with quotations because we’re not together BUT we live together so we haven’t told anyone we’re broken up.

In September 2019 at 3 months postpartum (we got pregnant very quickly), I found out he was cheating on me… he was faithful all for about a week. He and I had been off and on since 2012 and I loved him so much and didn’t want to break up our family so I stayed with him. Our dynamic changed and it really just got to the point where all we did was argue and I started to resent him because I was suffering from depression over it.

A year and some change later I got pregnant again - we rarely ever had sex so it was a shock to the both of us. Our baby is now 9 months old and I don’t think that I love him anymore - the cheating completely took that away. I want to leave, but I don’t have enough money to make it on my own. I make too much to qualify for government/state assistance. I’ve asked my parents for help & they just told me I needed to figure it out.

What can I do to save my peace & mental health since I likely can’t leave on my own anytime soon?