First time mom diaper bag gift ideas?

if you were gifting a diaper bag to a first time mom, what would be your top items to put in a diaper bag?

13 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. First time mom diaper bag gift ideas?

Diaper, wipes, rash cream.

Dollar store little green “trash” diaper baggies to put dirty diapers in, extra pacis, diaper rash cream, wipes, maybe a cute little storage bag for an extra outfit, a cute attachable hand sanitizer holder

Diapers wipes and extra suit of clothes :heart:

A diaper changing mat

Put some wipes, diapers, rash cream, gallons size ziplock bags (for poop diapers/blowout clothes), and a big pack of hair tied for mom, hot flashes are terrible postpartum and she’ll appreciate it

Wash cloths, teethers, wipes, rash cream (medical kit), bottles, mittens, booties, outfit or two (remove hangers for more room) blanket, pacis, paci clips, bottle washer, dreft laundry stain remover ( trial size to keep on the go * saved me many outfits) bibs, burp cloths. There is literally so many things that you could tuck in one. Most include a wipe kit but you can also get a travel one at walmart for like $5 and its reusable.

100% a backpack diaper bag, diapers wipes creams, cooler bag if breastfeeding,

A bottle of wine. Wipes, Burt burp cloth, baby soaps

I’d add a few self care things for mom! some bath salts, lotions, comfy pj’s. would be a great surprise

Diapers, wipes, wipe clutch, rash cream, aquaphor, hand sanitizer, reusable water bottle for mom, snack for mom (bag of mixed nuts, granola etc). Travel size baby lotion and baby soap (for those notorious blow outs) change mat, new outfit, burp rag.

One of those kits with the nail clippers and thermometers in it

Diapers, wipes, changes of clothes, diaper rash cream infant medicine (motrin, Tylenol), pacifier, swaddle blankets, bottle/ paci cleaner, disinfectant wipes, stain remover, doggy poop bags for diapers.

You can never ever ever have enough baby wipes. A couple items I’ve found most people don’t gift that I loved with mine are the Munch Mitt and the Nose Freida.

Burp rags, and wipes! Extra clothes.

Dog poo bags (they’re perfect for dirty diapers and blow out clothing) water bottle (for formula on the go) wipes, creams, mini baby sun screen, waterproof bag for diapers

2 Likes

If you don’t have a diaper bag this is a great one from Amazon, in side I’d have diapers wipes it comes with a changing mat, a pacifier, outfit mittens hat, burp clothes, rash cream, couple bottles, on the go formula container, snacks for mom,

Gift cards to order takeout because you don’t feel like cooking, wine coffee and Tylenol

Diapers, wipes, rash cream, blanket, burp cloths, hand sanitizer, baby hat, snacks for mom and a water bottle for mom

3 Likes

Diapers, wipes, a bottle, rash cream, bib, outfit, nipple cream, pacifier, nursing cover

1 Like

Boggie wipes, Wet bag for solid clothes, And mom kit in a period or make up bag - mini body spray, travel deodorant, stain stick, handcream, chapstick

Diapers, wipes, butt cream, pacifier, small toy

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I would see the type of person she was and ask about size.
I pretty much used a small purse/fanny pack for mine. I carried diapers, wipes, a changing pad, booty paste, hand sanitizer, and my wallet.
Depending on where we were going, I stuck a bottle on top.

Burp rags, diapers, clothes, wipes, butt cream, pacifier, stuffed animal, blanket, extra formula, a baby thermos to hold warm water.

Diapers wipes baby washcloths and baby clothes, formula if needed.

I usually try to think of the things I did not get. Some of the small things like nail clippers. I always include something personal for Mama

Diapers, wipes, a flat pad to change the baby on, a pack of onsies for summer and a couple of footie pjs for winter, a receiving blanket, a pacifier(if the baby takes them), extra socks, a small toy, bottles. Also I would also carry a ziplock bag with a small box of Jello in it to make jello water with in case the baby used up all the formula while we were out. It tastes pretty good to the baby, won’t sour on the stomach and let’s them feel full till you can get home.

Wipes, diapers, blanket, snacks, and toys

Diapers, wipes, breast pads, extra shirt for mom, extra outfit for baby, hand wipes, thick burp rag, baby book with black & white pictures, shower curtain rings (attach a toy, sippy cup etc to 1 end of a chain. Attach the other end to the highchair, stroller, or hold it. Saves a lot of lost items & picking stuff up ), kitchen scissors to cut food,

Not a diaper bag because they are pointless I have 3 kids and gave up on the diaper bag idea after my 1st

A washable changing mat that can be folded and kept in the diaper bag (for emergency changing situations).

I have been looking for an investment platform that will help me build my financial stability since years ago , but I just found the platform that gives me more than I deserve being able to receive your payment to your bitcoin wallet without delay is what I want from an investment platform this company is simply the best I’ve seen in all the platform. if you don’t want to lose money just contact her by clicking the name below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Diapers, wipes, extra clothes, butt cream, burp cloths, nipple cream, nipple pads, formula, bottle of water, extra gloves for baby

Diapers, wipes, butt cream, unscented lotion, freezer teether,

Butt cream (diaper rash cream)

Snot sucker. I’ve found the one that can’t come apart is more air tight. Just gotta wait for snot to dry & squeeze to crush boogers to empty it. Nappy bags, I found dog poop ones cheaper :sweat_smile: cup holder for pram, mirror for bubs car seat so mum can see while driving. Baby or kid coat hangers & can never have too many rings for pram/playmat/car toys.

I’d fill it with things for mum, like lip balm/pawpaw cream, moisturiser, travel sized shampoo/conditioner/deodorant, slippers/bed socks, gel breast pads, chocolate, face masks

Those pacifier clips that keep them from landing on the floor are great. All the suggestions above are good too.

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I never ever believe it works. But because of the numerous testimonies of Ma’am Olgusya Gribova, I tried trading with her and I received my profit and now I’m dept free…Contact her view on her Facebook page

Dr. brioche butt paste