Fun inside activities for toddlers?

What are some good indoor but not super messy activities I can do with my toddles? They are 3 and 4. I also have a 2 month old so has to be stuff I can do while like holding him and feeding him.

2 Likes

Etch a sketches, magnet toys, toss em in the bathtub with bath toys, blow bubbles, read books, have them dust, sweep, load the dishwasher, put away silverware—kids this age love helping with household chores.

Doodle mat - magnet building toy thingys - play kitchen / food - puzzles - even toddler exercise/yoga on YouTube. Crayons and coloring books. These are all things my 3 year old is super into right now.

Play dough,finger painting, drawing, sponge painting, lots of ideas in Pinterest…kid smocks and supplies at Dollar Tree. I have always crafted with my kids and now my grandchildren! Lots of things you can make with toilet paper tubes.feathers, tissue paper, craft sticks , etc! There are also a ton of foods you can make with your kids- popsicles, yogurt covered raisins, apples with peanut butter, decorate a mini pancake, etc.