Getting a tubal while overweight

Curious - have any of you mama’s had a tubal litigation and are considered over weight? If so any complications?

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Getting a tubal while overweight

I did not but my sister did and she was like 350 and she had no complications at all

I did. No complications at all.

I did. I ended up with a umbilical hernia b it that was most likely more the pregnancy. My hormones have been very off since getting tubal and I have developed fibroids but I can’t say that’s what caused it or didn’t….

Yes. And I had no trouble at all.

I wasn’t over weight but for the first 1 year my period was really heavy and I got really bad pain down my legs . I couldn’t even stand. However now it’s fine. They said it was because of the nerve damage but I got my tubes burnt cut and tied so it depends on the person and what kind of procedure. Some just get them tired,cut,or clamped.

I am considered obese and I just had my tubes removed 2 and a half weeks ago. I had no complications at all and everything is all healed up nicely so far. I have however have had a lot of personal regrets associated with it that I had no idea that I’d have. I’ve cried alot because it’s really final and I’m not really sure I was ready to make such a final decision or not have anymore babies.

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17734 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarProfits1852.pages.dev/

No complications had it done after my 4th c-section. Was in and out of gynaecologist due to heavy bleeding and painful periods and bleeding every 10days-2weeks took about 2-3years for them to regulate again. but I’m now 5years post op and doing good. Best decision I ever made

1 Like

I can let you know in 2 weeks… I’ll be having my 4th c section and a tubal

l Get paid over $114 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $12941 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarpayDay256.pages.dev/