Gift ideas for babies?

In need of ideas for gifts for my babies! They will be 1 in almost 2 months and I need to get the registry set up on Amazon since I’m about to be sending out invitations!!

2 Likes

At that age they prefer the wrapping paper and gift bags most of the time so I wouldn’t go too crazy :joy: Do they need some fall clothes? Diapers? My kids loved stacking blocks at that age, my daughter loved her dollies, books are a big one.

Unless this is a late baby shower??? Why are you registering for birthday gifts??? Weddings and baby showers are what a registry should be for etiquette wise.

1 Like

Have everyone bring a book and write something inside. People don’t have money to buy expensive gifts and your kids will enjoy the books for years.

1 Like

Diapers! Lol if they aren’t in need of anything I always ask for giftcards instead. That way you can buy it as it’s needed instead of just getting a bunch of toys or plan a trip. one year we asked for Disney gift cards and took him to Disney.

Don’t need a gift registry for a birthday

1 Like

Is this for a baby shower or for her actual birthday so you register for gifts? Interesting my kids are grown. I’ve never heard of this.

Savings bonds, open a 529 educational fund & invite people to contribute. Classic children’s books, blocks, tricycle, those plaster casts for little hand & foot impressions, picture frames, movie passes to a place where they show kid friendly movies mornings for a mom’s day out with kids. Bibs.