Good butt workouts?

Anyone know of a good workout to lift your buttox? Mine is a little sad since having kids and i need some legit work outs to make it happy again…i jsut dont know where to begin with the gym

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Good butt workouts?

I’am making over $127 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17950 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs293.pages.dev/

Lots of great workouts on YouTube … lots of great apps as well. Fit On has worked for me with many amazing workouts… good luck!!

Check out E2M Personal Training. All the workouts n great results

Sign up for beachbody on demand. I’m on my second round of control freak off the wall. Workouts are from 25 to 35 minutes, 5 times a week. I’ve also done 21 day fix real time, multiple times. You get to workout at home and you get really good workouts.

1 Like

I’am making over $130 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17428 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs373.pages.dev/

Weighted Hip thrusts,step ups, russian dead lifts, Bulgarian split squats, kettlebell swings, sumo squats. That booty is gonna need fuel so remember to eat those carbs and protein otherwise all that work will be for nothing. Follow Caroline Girvan on YouTube. She has a ton of free workout videos targeting just the glutes.

1 Like

If you’re a newbie in crypto, reach out to Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve (Certified Expert) on Facebook
now if you want to acquire knowledge on how you could be generating alternative income consistently from crypto… She’s the best you could imagine when it comes to analysing and diversifying of digital assets such as ₿ITCOIN.
:envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow::envelope_with_arrow: