Good caffeine alternative?

I wanna give up soda but I need to replace the caffeine option. What’s a good alternative?

READ MORE: Other Ways To Find Caffeine Without Drinking Too Much Sugar

3 Likes

Crystal Light water flavor packets…there are a few flavors that have caffeine and really good.

I use celsius water flavored packets, they have caffeine and you put it in water!

1 Like

Do tea or coffee if you have to have caffeine

2 Likes

Coffee or tea would seem like the most obvious choices. I could not imagine drinking enough soda to get my caffeine fix. I’d be so sick from the bubbles, acid and sugar.

1 Like

I promise you get use to no caffeine pretty quickly . I went from drinking six diet cokes a day to no caffeine and it is so much better for you .

1 Like

Caffeine pills. Lol. I have adhd and caffeine helps so much. I also tried to give up pop and coffee.

1 Like

Lotus energy drinks. Cool City Brewing Company has options!

You really don’t need a caffeine replacement. For the first 3 weeks drink a minimum of 1 vitamin water daily those extra electrolytes will help curb the withdrawal migraines. I’ve been carbonation and caffeine free for 8 years (except the small amount naturally found in chocolate every now and then) and it would have been closer to 13 years had it not been for a very stressful cross country move due to family health emergency. Just the smell of soda/pop makes me nauseous now.
If you absolutely have to have caffeine transition to tea.

Iced tea. You can wean yourself off from black tea to decaf or green tea to herbal if you want. There are so many tea choices you can’t get bored.

There is a water that my brother drinks that has caffeine added. However, I do not remember the name of the brand.