Has anyone else gone through this?

I need some advice. My fiance of almost 3 years refuses to get married. We make plenty of money. We always have a 2 year old daughter together. I found out I was pregnant about 3 months after we got engaged. So wedding was put on hold. Now fast forward and every time I bring up a wedding and getting married, he refuses. Says it makes no difference if we are married or not. He owns his own business, so he thinks I want to get married just so that I can take half of his business when i leave him. he has MAJOR issues with the woman in his family chasing money and being awful. But obviously I have never been that way. I'd like to share the same last name as my daughter and someone that I love. He also has been telling me for a while that he wants another child. I do too, but I told him not until we are married. His business partner is VERY religious and the fact that we already live together and have a child before marriage is a very touchy subject with him. So I guess I'm just wondering has anyone gone through this? I don't want to be engaged for 10 years. We get asked all the time why we aren't married yet and now I have responded by saying "I don't know, ask him!" And he gets furious but what else am I supposed to say when it's the truth?