Has anyone gotten pregnant with their tubes tied?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

9 Likes

I had my daughter back in April of 2020 cesarean and tubes tied. Started showing signs of being pregnant again got my papers from the hospital and sure enough they dont have any record of my tubes being tied and I took a test and its positive

12 Likes

I did 4 years later only to have a miscarriage. I was and am still heartbroken :broken_heart: Doesnā€™t make sense :woman_shrugging: Makes me wish I never had them tiedā€¦:sweat:

1 Like

I did 8 years after. I didnā€™t know I was pregnant, lost the baby.

2 Likes

My mom had me with her tubes tied. Last of 9 kids.

I know someone who got pregnant with tripletsā€¦ I only had one fallopian tube because I lost twins in 2014, had my last baby in December 2020 and had them completely remove it. Anyone else had this done and still got pregnant?

I did before my baby was a year old.

Yes, 1986. The day after my 3rd child was born.

I know a woman who had twins.

Yes me 13 years later

My SIL did 2 timesā€¦

Oh lord I do not want to hear all this lol. Had my remaining tube tied 2 yrs ago with c-section, Iā€™m almost 40 and financially and age wise cannot have any more babies

1 Like

If you feel itā€™s personal then donā€™t answer. Just curious people. It happened to me too. Miscarriageā€¦10 years ago. Husband stressed me out by wanting to date a married coworker and it made me miscarry. Probably for the best but I still feel bad about it.

Hello my name is Sandra haha my mom had her tubes tied before me and here I am :grin: