Has anyone had a miscarriage and tested positve 5 weeks later?

n the 11th of June i had α miscarriage and my hcg level was at 69k i was 8 weeks. I was bleeding for awhile and i went back in to get seen on the 20th and they told me my Hcg level was at 1,900. i went to the ER on the 5th for chest pain and they told me i was at 400 and to take α test α week later. i took one today “(july 13th) and my test still came back postive when they said it should come back negative. has anyone ever had α miscarriage and test postive 5+ weeks later? i asked them how long it takes and they said it depends. i do have sex and had sex 2 weeks after i miscarried. anytime i’ve had sex it’s with α condom.

16 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone had a miscarriage and tested positve 5 weeks later?

Yes I had a miscarriage but come to fund out i miscarried NY sons twin and my levels went way down then started to go back up and thats when we found out it was twins. Now we have a beautiful 3 year old boy

6 Likes

Yes. You are more fertile after a miscarriage.

2 Likes

It happened to me, I miscarried may 15 of last year and had sex 2 weeks later and found out i was pregnant with my son o June 28th, my hcg levels never reached zero and I was pregnant now I have a beautiful healthy little man! Except we didn’t use a condom I wanted a baby lol

With the fact that you’re true to your word, God will continue to bless you for not hiding anything from me. I invested and withdrew on the supposed date without paying a fee, you’re the best Redirecting...

1 Like

I’ve miscarried and it’s taken 9 weeks to get back to 0 hcg.

6 Likes

Every day I am tremendously humbled and honored to have the unique opportunity to work under such an amazing person like you. Mr. Joshua Bunker!! Thanks for guiding me on crypto trading, you are the best to recommend when it comes to crypto trading Redirecting...

1 Like

Yes. Missed miscarriage. Not all contents conception left my body. Also had an ectopic.

3 Likes

Everyone keeps talking about your diligence and honesty I must say this that you are the best of all, thank you for transforming my life. I don’t need a lot of words to prove that you are the real deal, because I’ve seen it all. All thanks to you and may God bless you Redirecting...

2 Likes

I feel so privileged to work with an expert like you sir. I also want to say a big thank you to your company for it’s transparency which is rare to find in organizations today. I must admit that I had doubts at first but after I got paid, I felt it necessary to share with the public and also let them know that you truly can be trusted. Redirecting...

1 Like

Had super super low (195, that’s it) hCG when I went to the ER last year (complete shock that I had any at all as I was on the pill ) but went and got checked by my OB and found out I had miscarried a twin but had another sack still in my uterus. We waited to make sure it would form properly (I was 5 weeks by that point, 4 days had passed since the ER visit). So. I’d give it some more time before testing again. If you don’t wish to be pregnant at the moment, I’d recommend getting another form of protection as well. Insurance covers some of the IUDs, but I suppose that also depends on what state you live in. I’m sure you’re fine. HCG can take a little while to be out of the system.

3 Likes

Happiness is achieved when your aims in life are determined. Still doubting the efficiency of my words? Give it a try and have the satisfaction you can obtain for yourself. I’m happy at last i have found a company I am making cool withdrawal from. Redirecting...

1 Like

Happened to me 30 years ago. Turns out it was twins and I only miscarried one. My daughter will be 30 in October.

3 Likes

So many investors are afraid and confused seeing different testimonies, different managers and still yet they still lost their money in the hands of scammers, my advice for everyone is that you all should be careful because i was a victim of such and i was lucky i met the right source on a review, Mr. Bunker whom i trust so much and believe in, and you can trade and get your profits without any stress. Contact him via Redirecting...

Get an ultrasound. Make them find out

5 Likes

My granddaughter go pregnant the following month after a miscarriage

Me. I was pregnant with my now 8 year old.

Yes, had chemical pregnancy and then was pregnant 6 weeks later. My daughter is now 3 months old!

Yes i had a ten week miscariage…After 6 weeks i was pregnant again.

I’d go to the doctor just to be sure. Also I’m sorry for your loss :pensive:

I had a miscarriage and 2 weeks later I had a positive. I now have a 18 month old :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes… took me about 6 weeks

Feel free to invest in Cryptocurrency trading, Be to work with an online trading platform that offers the service of trading for investors to earn good profits as a source of passive income,
Let’s say you invest 1k in 5days I can assure you a return profit of 6,400k, the higher your capital, the higher your profits.profit will be earn In crypto form… all process will be carried out by you, without having to send capital to anyone,
If interested kindly send a direct message to her…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down: Redirecting...

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and was pregnant 7 days later. This happened twice. Both second pregnancies went full term. Both were whilst using a condom.

1 Like

My friend tested positive over 2 months after. It was not a new pregnancy…

1 Like

Sounds like it’s still your hcg slowly dropping and not a new pregnancy.

When I had a miscarriage my Hcg went back to normal after 2 weeks. So it could be possible your pregnant again (after all contraception isn’t 100% effective).

It could be possible the 400 Hcg they detected was the start of a new pregnancy, but because it was close to the time of your miscarriage they thought that was the reason for the levels.

But it could also be some left over pregnancy bits still in there.
Maybe ask for an ultrasound (would have to be one that has the wand insertion, I would presume).

If it’s not affecting your health, maybe wait another week, test again. If it still says positive, go get a blood test done to check Hcg levels and maybe an ultrasound (if levels come back and it’s rising again).

If it comes back as negative and Hcg levels are still low, you may need to ask for a DnC to get rid of whatever is left in there.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Yes, I had a miscarriage and was pregnant a little over a month later again.

You could be pregnant again, could had been pregnant with twins… I was in 2014, miscarriagied the one in my uterus, confirmed, but 4 ultrasounds later, they missed the baby in my tube, which later ruptured and about killed me, I would definitely be getting the situation better looked at

2 Likes

Yes! My HCG was only 17, then dropped to 3 when I miscarried. 5 weeks later my HCG was 886 with my now 4 year old. He ended up being born 5 days before the due date of the baby I miscarried and was born at 33 weeks.

1 Like

It’s possible to carry twin but lose one. I would make sure u didn’t have q second one hiding.

1 Like

Definitely call your doctor. Have you had an ultrasound? Just to make sure everything’s okay?