Has anyone had a tubal reversal?

Curious to see if anyones had a tubal reversal done to have more children? Or IVF treatments for more children while having tubes tied.

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone had a tubal reversal?

I had mine reversed. Had one miscarriage after but have 3 healthy daughters

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14849… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://dollarsearningjob379.pages.dev/

My mom had one done 23 years ago I was 15 when she had my baby brother with my step dad they also had a girl two years later! She had her tubes tied for 12 years before this she did have a tubal pregnancy shortly after the surgery but my siblings are great :heart:

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

That sounds like tube removal and not tying. Have you verified?

1 Like

I had a reversal and had two more children. Good luck!

I had a tubal reversal in May and was pregnant by July, had my babygirl in February. Well worth it!

Had a reversal done in 2012. Had one ectopic pregnancy in the left tube the same year, one healthy baby in 2014, and an ectopic in the right in 2016.

A friend of mine had one the same year and went on to have 3 more babies.

I’m Canada! What’s the cost does anyone know??

My mom did and that’s how she had me.

I had mine done March 13! I’m currently TTC, I ended up developing PCOS so I’m having challenges however I did get a HSG done and my tubes are opened and clear!

My friend had it done and no problems. Has a beautiful baby boy

1 Like

I’ve had my tubes tied back in 2008. Decided I wanted another baby, had my reversal done in 2019 and successfully had our son in 2020

1 Like

Had it done over thirty years ago. Worked and I was pregnant within 40 days of surgery. Had 2 healthy children. Good luck !

3 Likes

My dil just had it done a cpl months ago so now we wait so far no issues at all

My mother had hers tied about 30 years ago. Afterwards she had it reversed and had no problem getting pregnant. However she then had a tubal pregnancy and of course lost the baby.

How was getting your tubes tied? I’m considering it

Took my sis 3 months and she was pregant

I’m just curious how old were yall when the reversals was done cause I’ve been thinking about getting mine reversed just think I’m to old

My daughter in law had a tubal before she met our son. She had 3 eggs implanted. (In case one didn’t take. ) Now she has Tripplets that are 12. Two girls and a boy. She also works as well as her husband . The joys of ok it lives. Betty

1 Like

Can anyone tell me where they got it done. I’ve been searching for a doctor who will do it with no luck. Me and my husband want a little one, but IVF is crazy expensive and insurance won’t cover any of it.

1 Like

A Personal Choice: Tubal Ligation and Vasectomy Reversal

I had a tubal ligation . Tied,burnt ect. I didn’t know I was allergic to med they gave me and had breathing reaction

Betty

In the long run itd probably be cheaper and easier to just do IVF.

I wouldn’t do it chances are it won’t work do invocell instead and save the money!

1 Like

I’m wondering if anyone in the comments suggesting IVF actually knows what it all entails. It only has a 60% success rate, at $10k+ per cycle… I’m doing IVF now as a surrogate and I’m soooo tired of these injections. Its 9 injections a week for 7+ weeks. It’s a lot harder than I anticipated, for sure.

Idk the cost of a reversal, but I’d tend to lean towards that. And then if you have issues conceiving there are cheaper methods than IVF, like IUI or medicated cycles.

1 Like

You can do IVF and by pass it. I had my tubes tied, then wanted more kids with my same husband. The success for the reversal is not guaranteed and scar tissue can became an issue.
I did IVF 3 times unsuccessfully, but I don’t regret not having the reversal. My SIL had the reversal and she never did get pregnant

5 Likes